• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter quests

• Thread starter DeletedUser23994
  • Start date

DeletedUser23994

I was searching here, but couldn't find an answer. This is my first winter quest and I was wondering what happens if you don't complete that days quest in the 24 hr. time frame. I've completed them as they come. Will that same quest remain there until it is completed, or will a new one appear after the 24 hr. time ? I do realize that the quest list would be incomplete without finishing that quest. Any help ?

DeletedUser8428

The current quest will remain until you complete. When you do, the next one will pop up. There is no 24-hour limit for quests, there is only one overall limit for the event.

DeletedUser3679

I was searching here, but couldn't find an answer. This is my first winter quest and I was wondering what happens if you don't complete that days quest in the 24 hr. time frame. I've completed them as they come. Will that same quest remain there until it is completed, or will a new one appear after the 24 hr. time ? I do realize that the quest list would be incomplete without finishing that quest. Any help ?

The quests stack up. You have to do them in order, but you won't lose one by going beyond the 24 hours.

hjh is a faster typer, dag nab it!

DeletedUser23994

Thanks for the quick replies. I was thinking about the stars as well. Now I know.