• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wish I could just delete most of my inventory...

NWWolverine

I get a lot of worthless rewards into my inventory which I would love to just delete and not have to sell through the AD. They're worth 200 or so and not worth the time to sell. I can throw away fp's and fragments of items. Why not any item?

Dursland

If you sold 5 items at 2 hours each you could sell 40ish items a day. Spend a few weeks doing that and I reckon you'd get most of it cleared out?

NWWolverine

Yeah...don't deal much with the AD as it seems to offer 1 level of something valuable to buy once a month. I would keep the stuff worth 1000 and above for the challenges but the rest is just clutter. With a new event buildings every other month, why bother with old offerings? Just would be nice to have the option...

Ebeondi Asi

I consistently sell off most stuff every day I can. I use the 24hr exclusively and manage to run out of stuff pretty often. Does not matter if the things are ony 200 or even 150. i sell them and collect the coins. I now have 2 to 2.5 million AD saved up for the Antiques Dealer stuff. I would never throw anything away of it can be sold.
It does not matter to me if the Op tosses his things out. I sell mine. They all have value if they can be sold.

wolfhoundtoo

You can delete stuff in your inventory (at least on PC there's a trash can icon below each item). the only ones where that doesn't appear on the ones that you've locked (or the game locked for you) and you can unlock them via the little lock button top right in your inventory (on pc anyway)

Johnny B. Goode

You can delete stuff in your inventory (at least on PC there's a trash can icon below each item). the only ones where that doesn't appear on the ones that you've locked (or the game locked for you) and you can unlock them via the little lock button top right in your inventory (on pc anyway)
Partially true. Boosts, coin/supply rushes, and upgrade/selection kits do not have the trash can icon. You either have to use them or sell them in the AD.