1. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Changelog 1.156

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.156 will take place on Wed, July 10, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. GvG Improvements

Hello Queens and Kings,
    We'd like to keep you updated on what we're planning to do, as we're about to get started on implementing the following improvements, and would love to hear some community insight into if you feel these additions address some of the fundamental issues GvG faces.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Wish list

Discussion in 'Qunrir Drama' started by Archelaos 540 the savior, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Archelaos 540 the savior

Archelaos 540 the savior New Member

Archelaos 540 the savior wishes for more land expantions to build on. More people walking around my city. And a building or mine that produces Diamonds.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2017
    Elocineax likes this.
  2. plinker

plinker Forum Moderator

Worlds:
    Dunarsund, Walstrand
    "And a building or mine that produces Diamonds.' Don't we all. lol

zevilous likes this.
  3. ardak kumerin

ardak kumerin Well-Known Member

The only things I spend Diamonds on now days are Fast Scouting and G.E. Negotiations.

download (2).jpg

That's it.

Graviton and plinker like this.
  4. Drunken.Yeti

Drunken.Yeti New Member

wish list item:
    With the lack of demand for AF and OF goods, I would like down grade kits to be available. I would like to down grade some of the buildings I have from OF back to the future since the goods are in demand for this age.

5. ardak kumerin

ardak kumerin Well-Known Member

Trade like this and see if it helps.

cbc226aac32c81f99ec306837b055a11.png
    2.png

These are my Friends and Neighbors.

6. freshmeboy

freshmeboy Well-Known Member

A no age new GB that provides a defensive boost...the opposite of the Zues...perhaps Ares...?

Milissa the Fair likes this.
  7. PittsburghRob

PittsburghRob New Member

I think a good idea would be to put in a slide, like there is in online Texas Holdem for betting, to donate fp onto a GB. Clicking a thousand times is too time consuming and annoying...

8. victorro

victorro Member

A world trade center