• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wishing the foe universe a happy thanksgiving

Oswyn the noble

The foe universe encompasses not just the U.S. servers but the asian and euro ones too! Once again we will avoid the chaotic scenes played out in airports throughout the various states. Just a quiet time with close friends and family. And for the past 35 years no turkey. Sushi...plus polish sausages... thats good enough for me. Strange ways we celebrate.

giphy.gif

Happy+Thanksgiving+Animated+Gifs+6.gif

Oswyn the noble

Thx for the replies gents. Stay safe on the road...almost ran into a drunk getting supplies for holiday party. Luckily he was stopped by the chp.

Oswyn the noble

Hey anyone gained some weight during the feast? I didnt. Everything within tolerable moderation. Got plenty of exercise and ate sensibly. Gone are the days when i used to "pig out" id eat 3 servings of turkey and all the sides. Since inflation is on the rise, my weight has gone down

mellofax

FOE Team
Co-Community Manager
After much deliberation I have removed a few messages from here (without giving any warnings). I appreciate different people have different views on history but when you discuss it here it ends up derailing a post and descends into personal attacks - that is not the spirit of the thread which was a rather jolly attempt at wishing everyone happy holidays.

SomePlayer5000

After much deliberation I have removed a few messages from here (without giving any warnings). I appreciate different people have different views on history but when you discuss it here it ends up derailing a post and descends into personal attacks - that is not the spirit of the thread which was a rather jolly attempt at wishing everyone happy holidays.
If this was about the one i just posted today im sorry, im pretty sure veryone knew this was about black friday where entire shops become picked clean of products