• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Wishing wells not updating?

I was in progressive for months...just recently jumped to contemporary...ran thru modern, post modern, and got into contemporary two days ago....notice that i am still getting progressive goods from my 33 wells...all the wells say contemporary, and have for two days now....i refresh daily...any thoughts?

Johnny B. Goode

I was in progressive for months...just recently jumped to contemporary...ran thru modern, post modern, and got into contemporary two days ago....notice that i am still getting progressive goods from my 33 wells...all the wells say contemporary, and have for two days now....i refresh daily...any thoughts?
Wishing Wells act like GBs in this regard. Once you hit Modern Era they produce unrefined (3rd era prior) goods. It's their intended behavior.

Ebeondi Asi

Wishing Wells act like GBs in this regard. Once you hit Modern Era they produce unrefined (3rd era prior) goods. It's their intended behavior.
I did not know that. Interesting. Lucky I have dozens ins storage, but none in my city (I figure they are a bank to use in AD eventually)

THANK U...wiki wasn;t clear on that...then i found an obscure footnote that did say the goods were 3 ages back. dang, i was so looking forward to the help as i have 33 wells....it is a diamond world that i am now being active in.....S world, CptDreadRoberts, Accidental Founder of the Rangers....LOL, i do so love that my name has the same back story.

Johnny B. Goode

THANK U...wiki wasn;t clear on that...then i found an obscure footnote that did say the goods were 3 ages back. dang, i was so looking forward to the help as i have 33 wells....it is a diamond world that i am now being active in.....S world, CptDreadRoberts, Accidental Founder of the Rangers....LOL, i do so love that my name has the same back story.
Yeah, current age goods would be nice. I have a city on S with 126 Wishing Wells. It's currently treading water in SAM because I'm too lazy to mine the Mars Ore. LOL