• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Workshop buildings?

robiewan

What is a workshop building? The current quest asks us to build one but there is no "workshop building" listed? What do we construct?

DeletedUser9758

You probably need to research a workshop building. Don't build them unless you have captured the relevant province. I am a newbie but I made it to the Iron age, so I had to learn a few things along the way. How to do workshops is one of the things that newbies learn soon after getting well into the Bronze age.

Agent327

You probably need to research a workshop building. Don't build them unless you have captured the relevant province. I am a newbie but I made it to the Iron age, so I had to learn a few things along the way. How to do workshops is one of the things that newbies learn soon after getting well into the Bronze age.

Can you explain how to do that?

DeletedUser9758

In the forth Bronze age research colum towards the bottom, you can research the mason and wood techs. After that if you have wood or stone or marble resource from a provence that you have captured and you have the room and pop. then you can build the relevant workshop.

Emberguard

@Swacganegger the term "workshop" is simply a synonym for "production building". You've already unlocked these in the tutorial. It's impossible for you not to be able to build one already

upload_2018-11-1_23-32-59.png

Every single building in that category is a "workshop". It was confirmed in the Beta forum that the wording is a mistake in terminology before this event ever made it to here.

And what you're referring to with mason and wood is called "Goods Buildings"

Last edited:

Agent327

In the forth Bronze age research colum towards the bottom, you can research the mason and wood techs. After that if you have wood or stone or marble resource from a provence that you have captured and you have the room and pop. then you can build the relevant workshop.

Those aren't workshops and even if they were you do not need the resource to build them. Nice try however.