• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Wut is that...o.O

DeletedUser13452

Anybody know what the little green corner on my avatar means(upper left corner)?

bomber9530

It is an online indicator. Says you are currently online. I believe you can turn it off in the settings.

bomber9530

Here is how you can enable/disable it
Screenshot_19.png

DeletedUser13452

I have the "show online status" box unchecked and it still shows a green corner on my avatar. Could there be a bug? I have tried refreshing and even logging all the way off and coming back.

ITown

I have the "show online status" box unchecked and it still shows a green corner on my avatar. Could there be a bug? I have tried refreshing and even logging all the way off and coming back.

That option hides your online status to others, but probably not to yourself.

bomber9530

That option hides your online status to others, but probably not to yourself.

That would be correct. I was online yesterday after I told you what it was, and you were still posting but I could not see that you were online. Also, if you have the online indicator on and someone clicks on your name a little info box comes up and they can see what you were just looking at or were last doing on the forums. (Try it out on mine). But on yours (caveman64) it doesn't show that either because you have your online status turned off.