• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

WW & FoY opinions, please...?

Cyrus the Adequate

Background: I have two cities intended to function as diamond producers, and clearly collect as many WWs and FoYs there as I can. However, I also have a reasonable number in my two main cities, and I'm starting to become space-constrained in both of them, and looking for the next round of items to toss to the wayside.

Question: How do the long-term players here view WWs and FoYs in a main city? Are they worth keeping around, or are the generally a waste of space compared to event buildings?

xivarmy

They are a waste of space in every respect other than diamonds (they're worth like 0.2 FP and 6 unrefined goods otherwise). And since you can make diamonds elsewhere, it's generally not recommended you have them in a main world.

(But if you have everything you want in a main world you may flip your opinion on that (i.e. when FP get more irritating than exciting and you can handle GE just fine and enough attrition in GBG to be satisfied)).