• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Yesterday I accidentally sold my Cider Mill.... Can I get it back?

• Thread starter DeletedUser24512
  • Start date

DeletedUser24512

I was playing on my phone and inadvertently selected my Cider Mill to sell while clearing out some other items...
How can I get it back?

DeletedUser26965

I swear I've read somewhere you can't get a building back once you sell it but I guess there's no harm in asking.

DeletedUser31392

I had accidentally spent 200 diamonds on a Babel print that I didn’t intend to purchase. (App froze and when it came back my Tapping has sent me through the confirmation window to purchase the print =\) Contacted support and had the diamonds refunded and a print taken back.

So yeah I think if it seems obvious it was not intended they will help, but I doubt they will do it more than once or twice with the same account.

DeletedUser31498

yeah someone in my guild deleted a terrace farm and support was able to restore it. seems like as long as youre nice they'll do that once per account was the thinking in the guild, but who knows.