• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

ZELDA GILROY CULT?

DeletedUser

I saw a thread asking why more women are not playing (now closed). I'm a male and wonder why don't the ladies organize an "AMAZON" guild (not related to the company, Amazon ... I mean the ancient Greek AMAZONS. You know, broads with armor and swords).
Would these women still be "ladies" if they were chopping off people's heads? It would be FUN to compete against FEMALE GUILDS, or at least from a sociological view of looking to see if their cities are constructed differently (more artistic?). War is the most expensive way to achieve foreign policy objectives, and an admission that your foreign policy is a failure. But you've got to protect yourself.

(Zelda Gilroy was a character on the old, weird "Dobie Gillis" show from 1959-1963. The actress who played her part went on to politics in California, but I'm not trying to make a joke about anything flat-cracker (lavender, KD Lang etc.) )
It's none of MY business!

DeletedUser

Err, there are plenty of woman playing this game. They just hide in my closet.

DeletedUser34

Oh brother...men!!!!!
There are plenty of powerful women playing I know of a few who are running successful guilds. They don't band together because they want to give the little boys a chance.

A point highlighted with the two njubs above me......*sigh*

DeletedUser

Women who play this game are quiet and reserved. They enjoy the game like one would a fine wine or bouquet of flowers. While they add strength to their respective guilds or clans they do so with quiet reserve and preparedness, offering nothing short of brilliance with lace in the face of brutal war.

Just kidding, seriously, they're here. Just read the forums. :evil:hahahahaha!

DeletedUser34

What he said^^^^
I especially found the quiet and reserved portion quite wise, and insightful......

DeletedUser1009

80 women in one guild... Anyone wish to speculate as to what some of their forum topics would be?

DeletedUser

80 women in one guild... Anyone wish to speculate as to what some of their forum topics would be?

I'd like to be a fly on that wall. Can you imagine the carnage with-in THAT guild? Having 80 women in one guild would be like walking in the middle of a group of cannibals and asking, "what's on the menu?"

Jools1956

Aren’t you all just so clever!!!! My goodness, we poor gals have to be in guilds that have men for you boys to support us......

And by the way, in Cirgard the top PVP players are usually us poor little gals.