• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for the Mini Challenges

captain987

They are to push the 1% in the event over 2M and cost a fortune for those that want it. Did you think Rival was for us ?
I'm not sure what you mean. I completed the first Rival for free. The three golden tickets from the first one surely will come in handy for the next two, which I plan on completing for free as well. In a pinch, I do have some diamonds, and would be willing to spend a couple hundred to guarantee my progress.

Sharmon the Impaler

I'm not sure what you mean. I completed the first Rival for free. The three golden tickets from the first one surely will come in handy for the next two, which I plan on completing for free as well. In a pinch, I do have some diamonds, and would be willing to spend a couple hundred to guarantee my progress.
You don't know Inno very well then. 2-3 of the tasks will be use a ticket and collect 4-6 star blocks X 2 , essentially forcing you to use regular tickets that take 8 hours to make each or waste the golden tickets on these.

captain987

You don't know Inno very well then. 2-3 of the tasks will be use a ticket and collect 4-6 star blocks X 2 , essentially forcing you to use regular tickets that take 8 hours to make each or waste the golden tickets on these.
You may very well be right. However, I will do my best to prepare, by not doing any more quests, and timing my ticket use so that I enter the Rival with 4 tickets ready.

Johnny B. Goode

Collect all button now hidden on PC unless you switch to full screen mode, which you have to do manually on each city you visit. Do they really not want us to spend that 5 Diamonds?!? That's okay, though, it's the final incentive I need to turn my cities into full WW Diamond farms with no other buildings but GBs to throw FP on so I can collect all my WWs every day. That way I can collect without spending that 5 Diamonds, and won't have to worry about the annoying collection popups. One already converted, the rest will follow...except one to use all the Diamonds on. Haven't decided which one yet. Guarantees I will never spend money on FoE again. (Haven't for a while, anyway.)
10 out of my 13 cities converted to WW/GB Diamond farms with no other buildings (except an occasional Hedge Maze or Fountain of Youth.) Trying to decide which of the 3 remaining will be my main.

Dursland

How many of the Rival Quests will there be during this event?

Trying to decide if it's worth it to stay up and finish it in another world.
Do you know if they will offer the Alligator Swamp and Tapir Trails upgrade?
Possibly, but think the blood lily and giant kapok are more likely to be rewards.

There will be 3 rivals, so 2 more coming. Most likely on Tuesdays like the other person said.

I was told they will be identical. Same quests, same rewards.

Sharmon the Impaler

There will be 3 rivals, so 2 more coming. Most likely on Tuesdays like the other person said.

I was told they will be identical. Same quests, same rewards.
Of course they will be identical , the first one using the rush quests to help complete it didn;t look so bad. Wait until you see how expensive it is to do round #2 and # 3. The ones that used the rush quests now have 1 Rival "invested" and now Inno will pull the rug out from under them in round #2.

jaymoney23456

Of course they will be identical , the first one using the rush quests to help complete it didn;t look so bad. Wait until you see how expensive it is to do round #2 and # 3. The ones that used the rush quests now have 1 Rival "invested" and now Inno will pull the rug out from under them in round #2.
I would agree it will be a much higher cost the second time for players who saved the rush quests for the rival the first time.

jaymoney23456

I view the rival questline overall as akin to a sucker bet. You are just throwing away resources going by such silliness as the rival quests lol

Pericles the Lion

Players that went into the first Rival unaware of the questline now have enough information to decide if they want to chase Rivals 2 and 3 to completion or to simply do a few (or none) of the challenges then call it a day. It's pretty simple to calculate what the next Rivals will cost and to decide if the rewards are worth the expense. The investment in round 1 is a sunk cost and has no bearing on rounds 2 and 3.

UBERhelp1

Players that went into the first Rival unaware of the questline now have enough information to decide if they want to chase Rivals 2 and 3 to completion or to simply do a few (or none) of the challenges then call it a day. It's pretty simple to calculate what the next Rivals will cost and to decide if the rewards are worth the expense. The investment in round 1 is a sunk cost and has no bearing on rounds 2 and 3.
To add to this - now everyone knows what's coming and can prepare for it if they weren't preparing already. Gives them time to save coins, quests, etc.

Sharmon the Impaler

Of course it is a sunk cost and has no bearing on the following rounds , the rush quests will be gone this time making it much more costly to go after on round #2.

Pericles the Lion

Of course it is a sunk cost and has no bearing on the following rounds , the rush quests will be gone this time making it much more costly to go after on round #2.
I still have a couple of the rush quests left. At this point my plan is to use only regenerated tickets on Rival 2. 10 regens plus some tickets from Rival should be enough to get thru 16 quests, give or take. Then, I'll be able to go full speed on Rival 3 having my remaining rush quests plus 21 daily quests to provide extra tickets. When Rival is done I will have at least 9 golden tickets to help me get beyond 550 progress.

Angry.Blanket

This is the first time I have ever had any trouble with any quest line, This one is frustrating me very bad, I couldn't finish it on beta and I spent 1000 diamonds in my main and still didn't get close, I am obviously missing something. I wish I was smarter but I'm stuck with what I have.

The Lady Redneck

I find the mini thing to be more bother than it is worth for me so just do not do it. Whatever you win from it will be obsolete in a few months anyway so if you do spend any money on it, it will be for nothing other than what you get back from dumping it in the AD.

jaymoney23456

Players can decide if they want to based on the quests but the cost in tickets/tools/diamonds will vary significantly and is certainly not a set cost

CDmark

I'll be able to finish this Rival without spending diamonds on the two worlds where I'm playing the event but I think that a repeat performance will be unlikely for the remaining two Rivals. The quests that ask for players to use the "extra moves" burn up a lot of event currency and I think this will be the big obstacle going forward.
Same for me. I am at quest 26, quest ticket in queue. It is the coin that will be tricky.