• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Search results

1. Azured

IDEAS section of the forum

I am just curious. Is the Ideas section permanently closed? I see the last message was like in January of this year. It has been months.
  2. Azured

Offerings from the Antiques Dealer

I don't know about this. Even with good stuff in the antiques, for casual players it would be hard for them to outbid hardcore players.
  3. Azured

the elephant in the room...

That would be very interesting and looking forward to have
  4. Azured

Thoughts on recent changes to the game

I agree with this statement too, but I think the rewards are just not up to par for the changes. I rather have diamond chances than shards, because the rewards lvl 1-4 are really not that great. I usually auction those buildings. I am fine with the reward in GE lvl 5, I think those buildings has...
  5. Azured

GE5 and ToR relics

This is too funny! Imagine they make things even worse xD
  6. Azured

What is BGB mean

It is hard for me to bring up any argument because I know the fact that you can and everyone on the internet can be hacked. However, I just think that is unlikely to be hacked especially with a well-known huge company if you don't voluntarily give them your information. I haven't heard from...
  7. Azured

GE level 5

o.0 I just look up Pegasus and that does seem good! Though the goods are bit costly, but I think my guild mate would be willing to help me.
  8. Azured

What is BGB mean

LOL! oof, that was a bit harsh.
  9. Azured

GE level 5

Currently, I am at PE. Fp wise should I invest in buildings that give me goods or should I level up my sbc, deal castle, ta to try and fight. Right now I only have 166/133 attack/defense values. I looked at the later stages of the GE level 5 the opponent's attack/defense values seems so high. I...
  10. Azured

Fellowship Event 2023 Feedback

Parkog is at 135
  11. Azured

What is BGB mean

Twitch terms, people don't really say them out loud cuz it is kinda cringe. But, twitch viewers like to type those a lot as a reaction when they see something awesome.
  12. Azured

What is BGB mean

lol no, it is a common use term nowadays. For example, people use cap, lol, pog, poggers, etc... I just don't have the right vocab to put it there, so I put cap. Probably not the right term to use it, eh. Hey don't attack me because of my vocab >.<
  13. Azured

What is BGB mean

For sure, but who's fault in joining a server that has no bounds? Why would you join a guild that is full of crappy people in the first place? Usually, if you're joining an online community such as the forum they have moderators. I just don't get why some people here are so against discord...
  14. Azured

What is BGB mean

My bad! Maybe my wording was bad. I meant like outsourced method of communication usually have their own moderators that people in their community can report to them if one person is causing problem. I guess I have more of a naive pov. I have joined multiple communities and interacted with...
  15. Azured

What is BGB mean

Don't give away personal information. That is almost always the number 1 rule on the internet. You can join the community and if you don't want to talk you don't need to. People aren't forcing others to talk. Discord is just like the chat on FOE, but people uses so it is easier to...
  16. Azured

Not being able to load in?

Wait I think my web browser Operagx and using a vpn caused this problem. When I turned it off it is solved. Interesting!
  17. Azured

Coins to Diamonds

I mean technically for some quests it is indirectly getting diamonds by spending some coins.
  18. Azured

Not being able to load in?

When I try to load in FOE, it wouldn't fully load in. Is it just a me problem? My internet is fine. Idk what the issue is, tried to refresh multiple times.
  19. Azured

Word Association Game

Atom
  20. Azured

From Letters into Sentences

Lions Killing Deer Everywhere While Nomming Meats WNAHG