• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for Quantum Incursions

Completed 1 so far w/o spending diamonds. In the end I was able to burn up units every fight but had plenty of resources to replace them. At the very end I was out of supplies, but it worked out fine. Had to let the units heal before I could finish, I just made it by spending a few Shards. I should have enough Shards left for a descent start next round.
Same here. In the end I had over half a million coin and supplies and >100 each of both of my selected troops and goods, and I did only auto-battles after the first few days while I was setting up production and needed to conserve troops. Even though I only have four of the cultural settlement buildings maxed and therefore don't have all the maximum fighting bonuses yet, I was still easily able to out-produce my losses of troops doing auto-battle once I got my settlement set up. Quantum actions are definitely the limiting factor. Resources and troops are abundant, even after buying extra quantum actions with shards during the incursion. Of course, one caveat about that is that my guild only got to level 5, so I don't know how things work at the higher levels.

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

They really should drop the incremental rise per day of buying shards. What genius thought up rasiing them when they can be a huge cash grab if they left them alone ? EG first 100K is 410 , second is 630 , 3rd is 810 shards , etc.

They really should drop the incremental rise per day of buying shards. What genius thought up rasiing them when they can be a huge cash grab if they left them alone ? EG first 100K is 410 , second is 630 , 3rd is 810 shards , etc.
My first one each day cost 450. Second was 610. Don't know what the 3rd was because I never bought the 2nd.

Ebeondi Asi

I wrote a post last Quantum end of season about now many Guilds did what. I didn't do the same effort, but I can say when I looked at the numbers end of this season, it appears that approximately 30% more Guilds took part, each of the levels over 1000, over 5000 points etc had approximately 30% more Guilds over the point that the previous season.
Also 30% more Guilds made at least some attempt to play Quantum.
This was not the result I expected. but is the result that occurred over three Worlds I play.

I wrote a post last Quantum end of season about now many Guilds did what. I didn't do the same effort, but I can say when I looked at the numbers end of this season, it appears that approximately 30% more Guilds took part, each of the levels over 1000, over 5000 points etc had approximately 30% more Guilds over the point that the previous season.
Also 30% more Guilds made at least some attempt to play Quantum.
This was not the result I expected. but is the result that occurred over three Worlds I play.
That makes sense because the guild numbers are cumulative, so any guild that was at a particular point after the first season would at least remain there for the rest of the championship, while any that did anything in the second season would move higher, so there will be more guilds at each higher level of progress every season. The interesting comparison will be with the next championship after the numbers reset.

One telling number in your observation, though, is that 30% more "made at least some effort". If you are saying that the number of guilds with progress of at least 1 grew by 30% from season 1 to season 2, then that is significant. I would have expected nearly all of the guilds that intended to try it at all would have done so in the first season, and I wouldn't have expected there to be many guilds that did not participate at all in the first season but started participating in the second one. If that's what your numbers mean, I suspect that would be encouraging to the devs, assuming increased participation is what they are hoping for.

On my main world, through two incursions, these are the numbers:

10,000+: 12
5,000+: 30
1,000+: 137
500+: 205
100+: 470
10+: 772
1+: 922
0: 3863

Last edited:

jaymoney23456

A guild that didn't do much the first season might have decided to try it out the 2nd. Can't really determine yet how participation in QI will go. Will be a noticeable difference in the 2nd championship I think if significant changes aren't made.

Ebeondi Asi

That makes sense because the guild numbers are cumulative, so any guild that was at a particular point after the first season would at least remain there for the rest of the championship, while any that did anything in the second season would move higher, so there will be more guilds at each higher level of progress every season. The interesting comparison will be with the next championship after the numbers reset.
Yes I did not realize the numbers were cumulative. So 30% does mean fewer individuals in Guilds made an effort.
(if it had been 50% then that would have been about an equal effort from 1st to 2nd. )
Agree the third will be a good indicator of players feelings about QI

planetofthehumans2

1713487017074.png

I just noticed that inno put the goods picture in the selection window when I'm on the barracks tab. Why is there no quantum barracks picture for the barracks tab.

Ebeondi Asi

Unpaid interns writing code? Hah. They can cut and paste.. most of the time.
I still believe they hired thousands of monkeys to create random code.. That a cheap AI sticks together for new ideas..

jaymoney23456

Seems that the way QI is set up strongly discourages players without QI attack boosts in their city from much participation. It takes time to set up a city and put in decorations that give attack boost. The player without boosts in their city will be at a disadvantage even then as if they are in a good guild they will be facing units with relatively high boosts by the time they have their city well set up. Also, there is a relatively small number of total donation nodes as compared to fighting nodes, which puts the players without the attack boost at another disadvantage because it is more feasible to donate than fight in this situation. So, I bet many players think there is little point to it if it takes them a week or whatever to even get to the point that they can contribute and they then have to start over before much longer. Newer cities, even with motivated players will struggle to get any QI boost in their main city for a while too.