• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Temple of Relics Feedback

DeletedUser25625

The easiest way is to look at your GB Contribution List. Anything in the MUD/Sticks registers as Level 0

DeletedUser14197

The easiest way is to look at your GB Contribution List. Anything in the MUD/Sticks registers as Level 0

ok, but if you scroll back to level 1, it shows the donaters for in the sticks. I guess what you are saying is that while it is level 0 (sticks) you are working on level 1. When it levels it is now one and shows the donaters for getting to level 1. So, in this sense, when you scroll back to see the donators for level 2, you are seeing all the people who donated to get it to level 2 while you were really level 1. I guess there was a point to all this, but would have to scroll back to see it and right now it seems pointless. I am tired from RL

qaccy

ok, but if you scroll back to level 1, it shows the donaters for in the sticks. I guess what you are saying is that while it is level 0 (sticks) you are working on level 1. When it levels it is now one and shows the donaters for getting to level 1. So, in this sense, when you scroll back to see the donators for level 2, you are seeing all the people who donated to get it to level 2 while you were really level 1. I guess there was a point to all this, but would have to scroll back to see it and right now it seems pointless. I am tired from RL

It's probably simply because, while a tooltip can say something like 0/10, a UI with 'pages' has to start at page 1 rather than 0.

Anyway, to get back on topic...it would appear that the temple is currently bugged, and I've submitted a bug report with my suspicions.

DeletedUser20367

It's probably simply because, while a tooltip can say something like 0/10, a UI with 'pages' has to start at page 1 rather than 0.

Anyway, to get back on topic...it would appear that the temple is currently bugged, and I've submitted a bug report with my suspicions.

The contribution lists are always for the next level so a GB in sticks is currently lvl 0 and contributions go to lvl 1. Placing a new GB effectively raises it from 'non-existent' to lvl 0 and there are no rewards for doing that. Contributions then raise it to higher levels. A little confusing.

DeletedUser23833

Not too fair for people who already finished the GE for the week!

DeletedUser14197

Not too fair for people who already finished the GE for the week!

I think they want to make sure people realize that this game is not meant to be fair. It is supposed to represent real life, not give one an escape from real life. At least that are what posters are quick to point out. I am not happy with them starting after I had already finished level one. I got a relic blueprint by doing 1/4th to 1/2 of level ONE in my other cities. I am not doing anymore in those cities cause I only do GE there if Im bored. At any rate. I have 2 more battles to go in level 2 in my main city and neither of those list blueprints for rewards. I didn't get one blueprint from doing level 2. I got some more no account blueprints of course.

DeletedUser25273

When your building is in sticks, it lists the level as 0, and people are donating towards level 1, so the rewards for getting out of sticks are the 'Level 1 Rewards'. Level 1 going to Level 2 gives a BP for 1st place only.

The Donation list only goes back to Level 1, as no one can donate (as far as the game is concerned) to making a level 0 building, only you by spending the compete set of BPS and the required goods.

DeletedUser20063

I'm clicking on a relic and nothing is happening. Seems like I can't collect. Anyone else having this issue?

OldTyme72

I'm clicking on a relic and nothing is happening. Seems like I can't collect. Anyone else having this issue?

Same issue. In my case I accidentally collected last chest before noticing they put relics on the front part of the map.
A gold & 3 normal. Now I cannot collect them.

Edit: I wrote a ticket but you know what the answer is "You have to collect before finishing" so I know I'm pretty much SOL.

DeletedUser13942

I like the idea of the new GB, will not know much til I have a few in my worlds. But I do have 1 thing bugging me about it all.
THE FINAL LEVEL 3 CHEST- 65% chance for 2 TOR BP's.
Seems okay now that people are trying to get one, but having them at 65% in the last battle, 2 weeks from now or 4 weeks from now is a little excessive to say the least. I think it would be a more appropriate prize in Level 3 tower 2 (instead of that cursed single rogue), or at least with a drastically reduced chance

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8620

Not sure what the developmental team did between last week and this week, but the drop rate of the Relics has decreased significantly.. I thought it suppose to be a % from the tower on the rate a relic spawns, not a drop rate % like rain forest.. I completed 3 levels of GE this morning with only 4 relics, with a level 18 Tower of Relics A Big drop from the 10 Relics last week with a level 14 Tower.. Whatever changes they made, they F*%@ed up.. now it is not even worth the space it occupies in my city.. Why feel the need to change something that is not broken?

DeletedUser13838

That's funny, I got 3 relics all last week (44 encounters) and after 8 encounters this week I already have 3. Small sample sizes aren't very predictive.

qaccy

Not sure what the developmental team did between last week and this week, but the drop rate of the Relics has decreased significantly.. I thought it suppose to be a % from the tower on the rate a relic spawns, not a drop rate % like rain forest.. I completed 3 levels of GE this morning with only 4 relics, with a level 18 Tower of Relics A Big drop from the 10 Relics last week with a level 14 Tower.. Whatever changes they made, they F*%@ed up.. now it is not even worth the space it occupies in my city.. Why feel the need to change something that is not broken?

That's just the nature of probabilities! And since relics can't show up at all without a temple, it can't *quite* work like the rain forest since without a temple the relic chance is 0. :p There's no chance for it to modify, unlike with the rain forest!

DeletedUser26154

Bizarre, strange, illogical, nonsensical..........
Sums it up well.

I have a level 1 Temple of Relics, it gives me a 12% chance per solved encounter, for a relic to appear on the map. I would then click on the relic to receive my prize. If and when I start winning prizes, I'll post what they are so we know.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26154

I think they want to make sure people realize that this game is not meant to be fair. It is supposed to represent real life, not give one an escape from real life.
We have crossed an awful milestone of MMO history, where the games we play, beat us up just as much as the real world does.

DeletedUser26536

I won the rare forge point package today. The relic is 100fp's, but they are added to the active fp total instead of packs and must be used right then in order to keep producing fp's. I think this needs fixed.

I have also won a rare goods relic and that is 200 of the same good.