• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Changelog 1.91 Feedback

DeletedUser4770

Please let us hear your comments, concerns and suggestions about Changelog 1.91 here!

Your Forge of Empires Team

DeletedUser27681

What lag?
There are thousands of gamers that have lag problems for login. When i login then i get a big lag, after refresh the game i can play for 5 minutes before the game freeze. All gamers here talking about this issue.

qaccy

There are thousands of gamers that have lag problems for login. When i login then i get a big lag, after refresh the game i can play for 5 minutes before the game freeze. All gamers here talking about this issue.

Interesting...I haven't experienced the issue myself, but it sounds like the same thing that's been affecting some other people I've encountered in-game. But since it isn't affecting EVERYONE, is it really a game issue? Hopefully Inno can still take a look/get it resolved somehow, but if it involves some sort of hardware or software compatibility thing, it could take a while. We all have different systems!

DeletedUser26965

"as your friends take their seats in your tavern and also see the events in your event history"

I don't see that on beta anymore so is this still going to be included?

kandoo212

Why is it that we cannot attack another guild with higher Age armies in GvG? Ask yourselves why? Could it possibly be because doing so would be unfair and unsportsmanlike? Then, by the same logic, why is it permitted for someone in a high Age to attack someone in a lower Age in PvP? I apologize for making your brains strain so hard. Bless your hearts, I understand that the concepts of honor and fair play are alien and incomprehensible to you.

Algona

Why is it that we cannot attack another guild with higher Age armies in GvG? Ask yourselves why? Could it possibly be because doing so would be unfair and unsportsmanlike? Then, by the same logic, why is it permitted for someone in a high Age to attack someone in a lower Age in PvP? I apologize for making your brains strain so hard. Bless your hearts, I understand that the concepts of honor and fair play are alien and incomprehensible to you.

Getting your ass handed to you in your hood again?

More morality questions for you to ignore. Where in the morale spectrum does a person reside who pays to play a game and reward people that player feels find honor and fair play incomprehensible? What if instead of paying, that person plays for free?

qaccy

Getting your ass handed to you in your hood again?

More morality questions for you to ignore. Where in the morale spectrum does a person reside who pays to play a game and reward people that player feels find honor and fair play incomprehensible? What if instead of paying, that person plays for free?

The tone of the post definitely sounds like somebody in the lower end of their neighborhood. Completely lost me on the second part of your post though. I don't word good :(

DeletedUser14197

I agree with you. Obviously others do not. But, it really is a poor way to set up a game where people ages ahead can attack people ages below them. It totally does away with competition when it it too many ages apart. For one, the person attacking doesn't have to use any brains at all to win against the city they are attacking. They simply hit auto. I know. I have done it and if I can do it, one who not the best fighter in the world, and I did it early on, not recently, than we can know there is actually no challenge at all for someone ages higher to attack someone ages lower. So it totally does away with a challenging game. Goodness, they thought we had it too easy with rails and nerfed them. Why don't they think the higher ages in an unbalanced hood have it too easy attacking someone ages below them. The game may do it cause there is money in it, and people may berate you for your view, but really it makes game less challenging. Also, it takes away the fun of revenge. Can you revenge someone who is ages ahead of you? absolutely not! Can you catch up? Very, extremely unlikely. I have never been able to in an unbalanced hood. I have revenged someone who was my equal before and personally I found that fun. But, auto attacking all my hood became very boring.

DeletedUser26965

Why is it that we cannot attack another guild with higher Age armies in GvG?

You can, in AA. (oh, forgot, you also can with Rogues)

And what does that have to do with update to 1.91?

Last edited by a moderator:

qaccy

I agree with you. Obviously others do not. But, it really is a poor way to set up a game where people ages ahead can attack people ages below them. It totally does away with competition when it it too many ages apart. For one, the person attacking doesn't have to use any brains at all to win against the city they are attacking. They simply hit auto. I know. I have done it and if I can do it, one who not the best fighter in the world, and I did it early on, not recently, than we can know there is actually no challenge at all for someone ages higher to attack someone ages lower. So it totally does away with a challenging game. Goodness, they thought we had it too easy with rails and nerfed them. Why don't they think the higher ages in an unbalanced hood have it too easy attacking someone ages below them. The game may do it cause there is money in it, and people may berate you for your view, but really it makes game less challenging. Also, it takes away the fun of revenge. Can you revenge someone who is ages ahead of you? absolutely not! Can you catch up? Very, extremely unlikely. I have never been able to in an unbalanced hood. I have revenged someone who was my equal before and personally I found that fun. But, auto attacking all my hood became very boring.

City defense hardly matters not because of neighborhood gaps, but because of rogues. You can be the same age as your attacker, or even above them, and still lose because of rogues. Doesn't really matter what the age gap is in a neighborhood as long as that unit exists.

DeletedUser14197

City defense hardly matters not because of neighborhood gaps, but because of rogues. You can be the same age as your attacker, or even above them, and still lose because of rogues. Doesn't really matter what the age gap is in a neighborhood as long as that unit exists.

That may be true, but for me, I can not hit auto fight if I am against my own age. I normally will have to fight it manually, which is more of a challenge. But, you are right about the rogues. If the attacker has rogues, they have a great advantage. If the city they attack has a lot of rogues, they are an easy city to beat.