• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Winter!

OldTyme72

Just my .02. This event does not force a technology for any quest. This is how EVERY event should do it. Spend FP OR research a technology.

DeletedUser27883

Just my .02. This event does not force a technology for any quest. This is how EVERY event should do it. Spend FP OR research a technology.

Yeah... Scout a province, Acquiring sectors and Province still a mandatory... with 7 Seasonal Events, 1 Special Events, 7 Historical Questlines you're FORCED to progress thru 3/4 Ages... forget your Story Quest

DeletedUser26656

hi
shrine of inspiration!!
i like it but still no land offered as a prize to build it on...
looks like i will end up with a bunch of stars at the end of this.....

qaccy

hi
shrine of inspiration!!
i like it but still no land offered as a prize to build it on...
looks like i will end up with a bunch of stars at the end of this.....

You aren't going to see expansions offered as prizes. Inno carefully releases expansions only through certain channels and events are not one of them. If you want expansions, they come from: 1) Research, 2) Campaign map, 3) Medals, 4) Diamonds. AKA, things available to all players year-round. If expansions were ever offered as a time-limited prize, the backlash on that would be huge from those who either missed it or were unable to obtain them. Not happening.

DeletedUser25166

Next person that asks for land expansions should be banned from next 24 events. Or the first Half of 2017, since that is how many events we will have

DeletedUser26656

hi
quaccy
thanks for the reply
you are wrong !!
players would gladly take land!!! i know many players that have gb to build and prizes to put down but no land to do so..
yes i want land, land and more land ... haha to the player who wants to ban me ,,
what is wrong with you??? seek professional help!!

anyway shire of inspiration= blue prints! @ 2,400 diamonds
land is 600 diamonds! so offer land it is cheaper according to your diamonds value system!
you can not get land you need or fast enough.
i need 9,000 medals just to get 1 piece of land. 1 piece of land. temple of relics = 4 pieces of land!!
or months just to get 1 piece of land then it gets harder and more diamonds to get the next piece of land!!
how is that fair?? it's not!! all of the stated methods are true but don't take in account you put prizes and gb on them!!
only takes into account that you are at this level and builds you may need or want. not gb or prizes!!

DeletedUser8420

i need 9,000 medals just to get 1 piece of land. 1 piece of land.

LOL...wait till it costs 240,000 medals for 1 piece of land... or 1,000 diamonds for that same piece of land (and that is because I stopped buying diamonds for anything so I don't know what the max diamond cost currently is)..... INNO will not offer land because of the massive increase in cost for land as you progress upward.

DeletedUser26656

hi
yes!
that makes my point more clear on why it is so important to give land as prizes!!
you hit the nail on the head.!!
players will get mad and not buy any more land and end up quiting so inno loses.... and so do the players!

they need to kick the Grinch out !!
and going forward in the future; not the past...
they added more land to the game yet no way to get that land...
did not think that through....
open your squeaky wallets and give land so players can move forward and have more fun i the game..

land , land and more land! at 600 diamonds a piece is way more then enough!
this is the season for giving so give land , give land , give land.......

Algona

players will get mad and not buy any more land and end up quiting so inno loses.... and so do the players!

Yup. All those players will quit any minute now. The game is barely limping along. For four years. You've quit, right?

Reading your posts remind me of an old joke. Momma goes to lie down, tells her elder son to keep her younger son quiet. A few minutes later the younger son is screaming, "I want it! I want it! I want it!" Mother asks older son what younger son wants. "He wants me to dig a hole in the front yard." "Then dig the hole for him." An hour later she is awoken again with more cries of "I want it! I want it! I want it!" and asks older son if he dug the hole. "Yes, I did!" "Well what does he want now?" "He wants me to move the hole inside."

Please quit sounding like a spoiled brat deprived of his hole in the floor, err, I mean, please quit asking for a fundamental change in the game. Again. And over. And over and over. And again.

Last edited:

DeletedUser8420

hi
yes!
that makes my point more clear on why it is so important to give land as prizes!!
you hit the nail on the head.!!

they need to kick the Grinch out !!
and going forward in the future; not the past...
they added more land to the game yet no way to get that land...
did not think that through....
open your squeaky wallets and give land so players can move forward and have more fun i the game..

land , land and more land! at 600 diamonds a piece is way more then enough!
this is the season for giving so give land , give land , give land.......

IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN...trust me, a good portion of us have already tried...so, give it up...

DeletedUser26656

hi
lol. good joke
have not heard that one before!
they said that about my last idea and it is in full swing now and a better game because of it!

so my response is no more diamonds until land becomes prizes AND easier to get..!!!
they did add a lot more possible land to the game!!
now; how about a way to actually get that land that they added ?????????????????????
the game needs to change..
and one way or anther it will change..
the easy way or the hard way .. it will change!! it must change!!
this game will not survive without it..

qaccy

hi
lol. good joke
have not heard that one before!
they said that about my last idea and it is in full swing now and a better game because of it!

so my response is no more diamonds until land becomes prizes AND easier to get..!!!
they did add a lot more possible land to the game!!
now; how about a way to actually get that land that they added ?????????????????????
the game needs to change..
and one way or anther it will change..
the easy way or the hard way .. it will change!! it must change!!
this game will not survive without it..

Expansions aren't going to come from events. As I said, they come from research, the story map, medals, and diamonds. Events aren't available year-round, meaning not every player will have an opportunity to obtain expansions from them, or in the case of events like this, may not win any even if they try. And If Inno made 'endless' expansions available via events as an example, what happens when a player obtains expansions that they can't use because they ran out of space? Let's also say that the developers aren't going to start regularly spending time on changing what the city map looks like to add new expansions when they could be working on new things.

You also seem to be in the dark as to why the new expansion plots were added to the game. Those are going to cover the next 2-3 years' worth of expansion releases, just like the last time Inno made changes to the city grid. It took us from 2014 until now to finally get to the point where we almost used up all available space. It's not all going to be available right away, not even close.

DeletedUser26656

hi
qaccy
thanks for the feedback
i did not go though all the situations , they will have to pay real money for that..
expansion everyone would go for!! not sure why you think players would not . it is the # 1 complaint lack of land in the game..

if they are one of the lucky few and only a few have all the land pieces it can sit there in inventory like all the other prizes
i have but no land to put them on..

i did not play in 2014 but if you add land you need a way to get the land pieces you added
or why did you waste your time and money to do so in the first place????????

players are sending in info on a ridiculous # of medals for 1 piece of land.. how long does it take to get 1 piece then ..??
many months and still can not fit the gb they want because it is bigger then 4*4 piece of land..

prizes cost many more diamonds then land does so land should be a prize!
many ways to do it, but bottom line is start making the land prizes and accessible to actually get.
i will not buy any more diamonds until they do..

Algona

I want it! I want it! I want it,,,

it is the # 1 complaint lack of land in the game.

,,,I want it! I want it! I want it!

Nonsense. Wrong. Incorrect. Number one complaint on these boards far and away is the hood shuffler. Number two is plundering. Lots of people complain about any change INNO makes to anything Crowds complain at each Event that some quest is unfair. Or about the number of Events. Or the prizes.

Folk will complain. About anything.

Where are the posts complaining about Expansions not being given in Events? I mean aside from yours.

I can deal with you refusing to try to understand how the scarcity of Expansions is an integral part of the game and the endless repeated chorus of "want it! I want it! I want it!" but please don't introduce made up statistics.

ITown

Not everyone completes events. All expansions are available to everyone who completes all of the game's content (map, medals, tech).

That is why expansions won't be offered as event prizes.

DeletedUser26656

hi
algona
nope wrong
what is a hood shuffler??
i have never heard of it..
so if that was #1 complaint everyone would know what that is..... yikes..

nope inno encourages plundering! they want it to be a war game!
i told them to call it war of empires! and that if they did 80% of the players would quit!
again they want it to be a war game so you will get plundered if you have a week defense..
yesterday frost mission was to plunder buildings.. so i had to .. did not want to . inno wants it not me...

as far as scarcity land is not accessible to everyone what moron thinks that???
if it was so available; then there would not be scarcity in the first place!(opposite of scarcity)!
it is the fact they added so much more lad and zero access to it!!
medals take forever to get 1 piece of land 4*4 can not put my next gb on it . so my gb will sit ready to go in inventory!
until i can get enough land!
i am estimating 6-8 weeks more!! just to build my next gb! ouch!!! land locked!
after that it will be labor day or next Christmas be fore i can get the next 2 gb maybe longer!
my friend has 11 gb in her inventory!! so she can not move..
at some point people will so forget it and quit the game..
thus open your squeaky wallets Grinch!!
2,500 diamonds for shire of inspiration?? 600 diamonds for land yet land not offered??
is this your new math in play??

thanks for the feed back, did not want to make this a blog. this help players and make this a better game..

DeletedUser24774

I just saw what was supposedly the beta prize list. maybe it is inappropriate to complain in advance, but eh everyone else complains about stuff here, so here's mine:

Dear Inno: if champ retreats, drummer schools, and extra large medal packages aren't offered as the special prize at least once, I will be very disappointed. Offering happiness buildings like the gift tower and winter market twice is not a sufficient substitution. And you keep pushing that foeberge thing. Why can't you bring back the speaker's corner?

Okay, complaint over. I feel better now. I guess.