• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Victory Expansions

• Thread starter DeletedUser13552
  • Start date

DeletedUser13552

I recently had a "victory" expansion show up in my build menu. It cost 290,000 medals. I was happy about that since I had more medals than I could ever use (I thought), but I had no idea what I did to earn such a prize nor what I would have to do subsequently to earn another similar prize. Please explain this process.

DeletedUser8152

New victory (= medal) expansions appear when you enter a new age, or when they are added to the game in an update. I guess the later is what you saw with the 290k expansion.

DeletedUser24787

jaelis the arctic age only enabled one more expansion thru medals(290 000) will this change with oceanic opening up or will the next medal expansion be for oceanic

unable to find any info regarding this question i used the following as source material

https://en.wiki.forgeofempires.com/index.php?title=Expansion
  • This page was last modified on 22 February 2017, at 15:59.
  • ©2017 InnoGames GmbH

DeletedUser8152

Actually AF opened several new medal expansions, don't quite remember how many. But supposedly the 290k one is really part of OF and they released it early for some reason.

Find someone in FE who has maxed out expansions and see what value they are on, that will tell you how many are for AF.

DeletedUser11463

I am in Arctic Age but the expansion for 290K won't open. I have 312K medals, so will this only open when I move to Oceanic?

Algona

I'm in CE and working on my 200K Medal expesnion. I don't think Medal Expansions are Era limited?

DeletedUser25706

Actually AF opened several new medal expansions, don't quite remember how many. But supposedly the 290k one is really part of OF and they released it early for some reason.

Find someone in FE who has maxed out expansions and see what value they are on, that will tell you how many are for AF.

I am in Progressive Era, and up to the 290,000 medals expansion. Questions:
1) Once you have used the 400,000 medals expansion, is there any more point to medals in the game?
2) Will more medal expansions be added at some point? If so, when can this be expected?

Algona

I am in Progressive Era, and up to the 290,000 medals expansion. Questions:
1) Once you have used the 400,000 medals expansion, is there any more point to medals in the game?
2) Will more medal expansions be added at some point? If so, when can this be expected?

Congrats on doing so well on Medals! Arc? Or some other technique?

!) Buy GE Attempts. I believe they are alos used in the final GvG Map, bit won't sweart to it. Can;t think of anything else off the top of my head.

2) INNO has added Medals Expansions with each addition to the Eras. No guarantee this will continue.

DeletedUser26120

Inno may add more medal expansions in the future and they will be a lot more expensive than 400,000. I would keep saving them.

DeletedUser25706

Inno may add more medal expansions in the future and they will be a lot more expensive than 400,000. I would keep saving them.

Thanks, I'm glad to hear that from the staff. I appreciate the quick response.

DeletedUser25706

!) Buy GE Attempts. I believe they are alos used in the final GvG Map, bit won't sweart to it. Can;t think of anything else off the top of my head.

2) INNO has added Medals Expansions with each addition to the Eras. No guarantee this will continue.

1) Lvl 10 Deal and Gaia, lots of Victory towers, Abusing recurring quests (Chateau enhanced), and lots of GB donation positions (Arc enhanced).
2) Thanks, I was hoping they would add more.

DeletedUser25706

Another question: is there some regular time frame when new ages are released (i.e.-every 6 months)? Do we have a target date for the next one?

DeletedUser25706

1) Lvl 10 Deal and Gaia, lots of Victory towers, Abusing recurring quests (Chateau enhanced), and lots of GB donation positions (Arc enhanced).
2) Thanks, I was hoping they would add more.
1) and PVP of course!

Lancer

I use medals all the time for extra attempts because I like to go through all the levels of GE. But as Dursland said I would continue to accumulate them as much as you can because of future expansions and other future game updates that could require medals

DeletedUser26120

Another question: is there some regular time frame when new ages are released (i.e.-every 6 months)? Do we have a target date for the next one?
No. You can keep up with the latest developments over at the beta forums and on the dev blog.

Once there is any information about future ages, it will be announced first at either one of those two places.

DeletedUser25706

I use medals all the time for extra attempts because I like to go through all the levels of GE. But as Dursland said I would continue to accumulate them as much as you can because of future expansions and other future game updates that could require medals

I have never negotiated GE. I always fight through lvl 4.