• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incident Feedback

-Athena-

I find it hard to believe that anyone is enjoying this new feature. Searching around and in your city for the probability of getting 270 supplies or coins, really? It's a slap in the face for anyone in the higher eras. Maybe 270 supplies/gold or 70 medals or 5 goods would have been an incentive back in Iron age but what's amusing (not really) is that I heard their rewards are even less. Even the 5 diamonds or 500 medals or 2 fps which I guess are supposed to be the "good" prizes are still insulting to one in Oceanic Future.
This feature could actually be fun if the rewards were worth it......make it wishing well/fountain of youth or higher level relic amount rewards at the very least.

Last edited:

DeletedUser28147

Is anyone else having problems with their game freezing in their browser since the incidents came out?
Using Firefox by the way, I've never had this problem before but ever since the incidents came out the window I have the game open on freezes, when I open a new window and then try to go back it's suddenly frozen and I have to close that window and then reopen it and log back in to get the game to work again.

Mandelynn

Is anyone else having problems with their game freezing in their browser since the incidents came out?
Using Firefox by the way, I've never had this problem before but ever since the incidents came out the window I have the game open on freezes, when I open a new window and then try to go back it's suddenly frozen and I have to close that window and then reopen it and log back in to get the game to work again.

I use FF but not having any issues with it.

spnnr

Been having that issue - although not experiencing "incidents" as yet as far as I could tell. Updated FF and Flash same issue , so switched to Opera -working well.

-Athena-

Really diggin on the incidents, the ones in the city behind my taller buildings make one anxious, is there an incident I can't see behind that building -- then I move the building.
It's almost like when you trip really hard on LSD or shrooms and you keep going to the door to make sure the outside is still there.
Really diggin on the incidents, Good work those responsible ;)
Maybe I need some of this to understand why people are so enthralled by these incidents.

-Athena-

If I walked up to you and gave you 20 Bucks free would you not take it? I mean, you could go earn $20, but here is a free $20. Just sayin :)

6M5-Q4oCSKWTPM4JCNhZ8g.png
If the rewards were comparable to $20 sure but these are more comparable to a nickel which no I would not take.

DeletedUser

If the rewards were comparable to $20 sure but these are more comparable to a nickel which no I would not take.

I will take your nickel. And the nickels of every other complainer here. I'll even take your pennies. You see, I have a change jar. Every time I come home with change, it goes in. A couple of times a year, I go up to the bank and put them in the coin counting machine. At least $50, sometimes over $100. So, if you want to hand me your change, I'm okay with that. :p

broncnaz

While I'm not overly impressed with this feature. As the constant searching is kind of annoying. I think many people have failed to consider that it is a test run and maybe the rewards are smaller at this point. While everyone may not be involved at this point the small rewards are not that big of a advantage for the ones that are getting them. Like anything its a game and a game of chance at that. To those up in the higher levels or that spend lots of money on the game that think this is a waste of time and not rewarding enough it may be for you but its free if you want it. Its just another facet of the game. Don't like it then don't search. If inno didn't try anything new you'd still be complaining.

Don't care much for the pot holes in the roads hard to find them. They are different than the road blocks as they are just a small hole in the road no traffic signs. Not sure If I'm still missing one or what but I have no traffic on my roads. Checked animation settings so I should have traffic. have found most of the other incidents listed and some not no rhino yet. Had a mammoth site, potholes, kite in a tree, down tree in road, SOS, and some type of campsite thing. No great rewards yet no real advantage over the people not getting them yet so don't fret. but they are what they are free and I'll take them.
Probably need some type of identifier on the incidents on the roads as you cant always see them I had to move buildings to find pot holes. That's not worth the effort.

Last edited:

Algona

I find it hard to believe that anyone is enjoying this new feature.

Despite people posting they are enjoying it? Perhaps you mean you don't understand why they enjoy it?

If you really want to know why folk like it, instead of saying what you don't like, maybe ask them why they do like it.

Or just realize that given tens of thousands of players almost guarantees that some folk will like and some folk will hate anything INNO does.

DeletedUser31280

While I'm not overly impressed with this feature. As the constant searching is kind of annoying. I think many people have failed to consider that it is a test run and maybe the rewards are smaller at this point..

Actually the rewards were better up to about the middle of this week then it got nerfed hard. I used to get 2 or 5 forge points, motivation kits, boosts, 5 goods...

Now it's just small amount of gold/supplies, sometimes medals, sometimes '2 goods of one type'

DeletedUser28974

I like Incidents! Is there a suggestion thread for adding new animations for them? Add Godzilla coming out of the water, King Kong hanging off the Lighthouse--they could be the really rare ones. And for a challenge, you could have a Superman flying around--try and click him!

Volodya

If I walked up to you and gave you 20 Bucks free would you not take it? I mean, you could go earn $20, but here is a free $20. Just sayin :)

That would be great, except we're not getting the FoE equivalent of 20 bucks. In my Future Era city I've found quite a few incidents; they've all paid 215 coins, 215 supplies or 34 medals. That's the FoE equivalent of maybe a nickel. I like looking for Incidents and this would be a fun addition if the rewards had any real value at all. As it is, this is in no way an adequate replacement for the Treasure Hunt, where the 4 and 8 hour awards can be quite substantial. Why do they need to replace the TH anyway, even if it is "underutilized." The development time is a sunk cost now; why can't we have Treasure Hunt and incidents?

Last edited:

Volodya

Heh, great minds as they say. I just posted a nearly identical comment comparing the rewards to a nickel rather than 20 dollars. Good to see you here Athena.

Volodya

I will take your nickel. And the nickels of every other complainer here. I'll even take your pennies. You see, I have a change jar. Every time I come home with change, it goes in. A couple of times a year, I go up to the bank and put them in the coin counting machine. At least $50, sometimes over $100. So, if you want to hand me your change, I'm okay with that. :p

You really pick up pennies on the street? Seriously?