• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser26154

you can't really attack nor plunder anyone.

Before I laid out a game plan, I pondered my options.
Either Fighting or Marketing my way through.
I decided to play with a friendly approach.
So I created my own concept of a Heavy Production City and went that route.

My Skills at Collecting on Time were the stuff of Legends.
Diplomacy is what saved me from being attacked.
I built and maintained friendships as long as I could.
Once I had to rebuild my list of friends due to high-era trade restrictions.

I didn't have the near-unbeatable city defense until my game's half-way point.
Before that, it was being friendly and not plundery that kepy my goods safe.
I was plundered once, in the Middle Ages, and that was it.
A few people try on every new hood shuffle.

in 7 years.png

And I usually post those results.

DeletedUser12620

Before I laid out a game plan, I pondered my options.
Either Fighting or Marketing my way through.
I decided to play with a friendly approach.
So I created my own concept of a Heavy Production City and went that route.

My Skills at Collecting on Time were the stuff of Legends.
Diplomacy is what saved me from being attacked.
I built and maintained friendships as long as I could.
Once I had to rebuild my list of friends due to high-era trade restrictions.

I didn't have the near-unbeatable city defense until my game's half-way point.
Before that, it was being friendly and not plundery that kepy my goods safe.
I was plundered once, in the Middle Ages, and that was it.
A few people try on every new hood shuffle.

View attachment 7219

And I usually post those results.

I like it, reminds me of myself when I first joined the game. ;)

DeletedUser30312

Well, haven't rolled through the hood yet, my greed for apples is outweighing my greed for plunder. Leveled up to CA the other day, so I dropped to #7 from #4. Some familiar faces I've plundered in the past, they're going to be disappointed that I leveled and caught up with them. I think one or two were in last week's hood and leveled too.

DeletedUser30900

Well, haven't rolled through the hood yet, my greed for apples is outweighing my greed for plunder.
I personally don't have treat apples as an important resource since the only good timing to use them is one or two specific day and 1 apple from average 5 neighborhood not gonna make that much difference. FPs or goods, at the same time, always be useful

DeletedUser30312

Well, I hit neighbors, they may not aid in return. No aid, no apples, even if it's a tiny amount. If they don't aid me at all, then I attack.

DeletedUser30900

Updates for my neighborhood, i went all the way to the top then realized I'm No 1 in this hood ;) and I only met one guy with 174% defense bonus which can be easily break with my tavern bonus. Thx again, Inno.

DeletedUser12620

Updates for my neighborhood, i went all the way to the top then realized I'm No 1 in this hood ;) and I only met one guy with 174% defense bonus which can be easily break with my tavern bonus. Thx again, Inno.

What age are you? Soon it won't matter you get used to it ;)

DeletedUser30900

What age are you? Soon it won't matter you get used to it ;)
I stayed in CA for a while already. Keep getting into some neighborhood that has INA even PE players... I guess they are not gonna show up no more from now on

DeletedUser26154

I guess they are not gonna show up no more from now on

My last two Hood Shuffles placed me with lower-point neighbors each time.
By this time tomorrow I might very well be the #1 in my hood.
Because I'll be in Oceanic Future.
Most of my neighbors are Future Era.

human.png

My Reign will be one of Mercy and Kindness.

DeletedUser26120

I LOVE the new neighborhood, going through from 75 to 16 so far and see no good defense at all
Nice. :)

I really want to plunder but I want apples more. I am averaging 12 a day from aiding whole hood, so it's worth it. That'll translate to hundreds by time event is over.

Will be glad to get back to it though! I was averaging 40 fp a day on plunder. Some days double that.

DeletedUser

This is called Plunder Progress. It's not bragging when someone updates their progress. I am guessing a few players have learned a few tricks from all the good advice here. Not everyone likes this aspect of the game but it is part of the game. Sure it goes off track a little sometimes but what thread longer than one or two replies doesn't. Anyways, no one is forcing anyone to keep coming back and reading the updates.

DeletedUser26120

jXyjgIj.jpg

Event stopped me from finishing it. 17 days to go, tick tock.

DeletedUser28670

This has got to be the best post on the forums, I luvs it.

And I think ardak kumerin just wrote the first FoE trailer for episode 1 Season 1.
I can imagine it.
A long time ago in an Empire Far Far away....

It is a period of civil war. Not-Collecting-On-Time-Alliance troops have won their first victory against Darth Dursland's troops.

However, the Dursland-Troopers have struck back! They have torn through the defences of the N.C.O.T.A's main city. The NOTA's only defence? Master Luke Collects On Time.

The evil Darth Dursland's Troops attack! Master Collects-On-Time escapes aboard a small escape pod loaded with all the Palaces of the city. It will be a close fight. Who will win.....

Find out by watching Revenge of the Dursland.

All resemblance to living characters is purely coincidental.

DeletedUser28365

I weighed my options with aiding for apples or plundering. I found it was better for me to plunder my hood. I am averaging 30 to 40fp a day & 20 to 60 goods depending on what my neighbors produce. For me, I think in the long run that is better than apples. I have 120 friends and 65 in my guild, so for me thats enough chances for extra apples.

With my atlantis museum, if it doubles then its even more fp and goods as well.

DeletedUser

upload_2017-9-12_16-21-51.png
OK, nothing in the profile that suggests they live in Florida. I am thinking if he had time to write the note he had time to collect. But it got me thinking...I live in the Northeast, should my city be off-limits during snow storms? How about the players in Kansas or Oklahoma, should they be off limits during Tornado season? Players in the Northwest off limits during wildfire season,etc.?
I don't have a crystal ball and have no idea where 99.9% of players live. I am not completely heartless and if he had sent me a polite note then I would have given him the goods back and maybe a donation.