• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incident Feedback

DeletedUser12620

I can't wait, I will use the mobile version on my laptop to look around as fast as possible to cover more grounds in all my worlds.

DeletedUser29623

I’m not sure where Inno has offices/servers, but if it’s in Germany then it’s past the end of the workday there and still nothing on this

Freshmeboy

They'll show Lauramiller...INNO tends to follow their timetables when they do announce new features, events, etc....let us know what you got when they do arrive...

DeletedUser12620

Got two incidents in X today coins and 2 Iron age goods hoping to find diamonds!

DeletedUser29623

They'll show Lauramiller...INNO tends to follow their timetables when they do announce new features, events, etc....let us know what you got when they do arrive...

Well, no. They said it would be today and today is almost over. No Incidents

Freshmeboy

I talked to some guys in my guild and they said they appear at different times of the day...you may have the incident feature, it just hasn't coughed up any goodies yet. Same thing here, no incidents yet, but I'm sure they will arrive..

DeletedUser29623

I talked to some guys in my guild and they said they appear at different times of the day...you may have the incident feature, it just hasn't coughed up any goodies yet. Same thing here, no incidents yet, but I'm sure they will arrive..

I believe that they don't show up until the game announces with a popup window that you're getting them. It's not my understanding that they start up unannounced.

Freshmeboy

Hmmm...I'll wait till the 19th before jumping on my soap box...from what my guildies tell me, incidents are not that crucial to competitive gameplay. More like a little gift for searching the grounds....

DeletedUser29623

Hmmm...I'll wait till the 19th before jumping on my soap box...from what my guildies tell me, incidents are not that crucial to competitive gameplay. More like a little gift for searching the grounds....

The announcement said they’d be released to everyone today, not Oct19, which is tomorrow:

Dear Queens and Kings,

Incidents have been re-tuned and activated for all players effective October 18th.
I haven’t complained at all during the time they were testing both Incidents and Daily Challenges on some players’s cities but not others. They explained why they needed to do that and that’s just how the cookie crumbles. I don’t believe either that Incidents are some awesome benefit that I’m being cheated out of.

What *does* annoy me is being told to expect a nice/amusing/fun addition to the game on a particular date and then not getting it at all. Every time I log in, I’m disappointed. That wasn’t happening before because I wasn’t expecting anything because Inno didn’t tell me to expect it. If you can’t do it then don’t say that you’re going to do it. I’d rather be surprised to get something than to be repeatedly surprised by NOT getting it.

Freshmeboy

You make an excellent point Lauramiller and have a right to vent your frustration..My guess is if you don't recieve them today they will ask you to write a ticket, which seems almost a penance...

DeletedUser26120

Sometimes inno releases things at midnight, sometimes it's at the 8pm recalculation time (for gvg) but rest assured they will be released today on the 18th. Keep hunting!

DeletedUser31592

I still don't have them either. 5 worlds. My co-worker, who plays in 2 worlds, also doesn't have them.
Both us are still getting the "25 goods" rewards in the GE as opposed to "25 marble" or whatever you've won, too. I thought it was just me. Tried on my iPhone, my Kindle, even logged onto the PC- nothing. Even checked my iPhone several times to see if there was an app update. Half way through the day, annoyed, I walked over to co-workers desk and hijacked his phone for a few minutes. (I had already asked both questions but I wanted to see to make sure he was looking hard enough.) Same thing for both incidents and goods. Had him log on his work computer. Same thing.

DeletedUser12620

Incidents are in the game now, what I find upsetting is the amount of coins and supplies. Medals however seem great for small players to unlock land etc.

DeletedUser26154

Everything is coming along so sit tight and wait it out.
Nothing is on fire, no one's game is collapsing.
There's no Inno Unfair Conspiracy to keep feeding.
99% of the players are not bothered by it.

695acce86886702d04f5364de99e0549.png

So let's keep things in a normal perspective and not dominate the forums with this.

DeletedUser28670

Everything is coming along
th

Nothing is on fire,
Capture.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26154

It was getting a little carried away.
Staying on topic is one thing, over-hammering a particular, personal perspective is another.
Things are coming along, so the 1% that's really concerned over this will have to settle down.
There is no Unfair Inno Conspiracy grossly unbalancing anyone's game.

download (9).jpg

Everything will be fine in due time, and not before, so sit tight and be patient.