• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incident Feedback

DeletedUser26154

Well, Prince Alarming, it appears that cartoon/comic book characters even as powerful as the Super Friends cannot stop INNO's folly, subterfuge or testing procedures....

I have a lot of experience with MMOs.
Since the late 1990's when we had to manually distribute our TCP/IP addresses because the internet hasn't evolved that far yet.
I've played several MMOs in the past where they did partial live testing.
They just do it, and that's how it works.

images (2).jpg

Until you run your own MMO company, please refrain from your unfounded, uneducated, and biased statements.

Freshmeboy

The hypocrisy runs deep in this one...let us hope the same testing procedures don't take two months to implement DC's to the community...

Lancer

TIP

For those that will become new to incidents when they are officially rolled out on October 18th. It is hard to spot certain incidents within your city unlike the ones surrounding your city. I will click on the build button and click on move and then pick a building and drag it up and down the roads/streets that I cannot visibly see and if they're incidents where you drag the building over it will collect them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser31428

I have not seen any incidents on my board since it started (for most of my guild) which was about 6 weeks aqo, the trees where there but nothing else has ever shown up. I even switched browsers.

Lancer

I have not seen any incidents on my board since it started (for most of my guild) which was about 6 weeks aqo, the trees where there but nothing else has ever shown up. I even switched browsers.[/QUOTE.

Yes I worded that wrong. I made it sound as if it was "opening day." But as Stephen Longshanks said it won't be available until tomorrow.

DeletedUser

TIP

For those that will become new to incidents when they are officially rolled out on October 18th. It is hard to spot certain incidents within your city unlike the ones surrounding your city. I will click on the build button and click on move and then pick a building and drag it up and down the roads/streets that I cannot visibly see and if they're incidents where you drag the building over it will collect them.
I have tried this more than once, and it doesn't work for me. I play mostly on PC, is this technique a mobile-only thing? I dragged a building over an Incident I could actually see even, and it still did nothing.

Lancer

I have tried this more than once, and it doesn't work for me. I play mostly on PC, is this technique a mobile-only thing? I dragged a building over an Incident I could actually see even, and it still did nothing.

It must be then. I'm mobile and that's how I always double check to make sure I didn't miss any. You would think you could pick it up the same with pc. Let me as you this then, when you do your collections can you click on just one and then while holding down drag across other buildings and collect those as well or do you have to actually physically click on each one. I'm curious because I never use pc.

DeletedUser

It must be then. I'm mobile and that's how I always double check to make sure I didn't miss any. You would think you could pick it up the same with pc. Let me as you this then, when you do your collections can you click on just one and then while holding down drag across other buildings and collect those as well or do you have to actually physically click on each one. I'm curious because I never use pc.
Yes, I can click on one, and collect others by holding down on the mouse button and dragging the cursor.

Lancer

Yes, I can click on one, and collect others by holding down on the mouse button and dragging the cursor.

Well I can also collect incidents as well if I go over them while doing my building collections as well so maybe try that too. If neither actually collects the incident then it must be a pc/mobile uncommon function I wouldn't say it's a bug but let me know

DeletedUser28970

I've been keeping track of these 'incidents' since they were first brought out on the us3 server many weeks ago. And since the 1st of October they have been appearing on an average of 3 per day consistently ... but vary occasionally from 2 to 5. If you now get more than 5 it is a glitch. Poor substitute for the Captain if you ask me. :(

DeletedUser12620

I've been keeping track of these 'incidents' since they were first brought out on the us3 server many weeks ago. And since the 1st of October they have been appearing on an average of 3 per day consistently ... but vary occasionally from 2 to 5. If you now get more than 5 it is a glitch. Poor substitute for the Captain if you ask me. :(

Daily Challenges are replacing Treasure Hunts

DeletedUser

I've been keeping track of these 'incidents' since they were first brought out on the us3 server many weeks ago. And since the 1st of October they have been appearing an average of 3 per day consistently ... but vary occasionally from 2 to 5. If you get more than 5 it is a glitch. Poor substitute for the Captain if you ask me. :(
I've been getting way more than 5 per day on all 5 of my active worlds. Sometimes when I go to one of my cities, there are 8-10 just at that point, then more later in the day. Way better than Treasure Hunt, and no need to stick to a schedule. :D

DeletedUser12620

I've been getting way more than 5 per day on all 5 of my active worlds. Sometimes when I go to one of my cities, there are 8-10 just at that point, then more later in the day. Way better than Treasure Hunt, and no need to stick to a schedule. :D

Rewards?

DeletedUser5265

I play on my PC - I have had a few incidents in A world, but none in B or F where I also play.