• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incident Feedback

DeletedUser29623

You may het a little satisfaction from INNO devs answering a few questions, but only you and a few other rational folk will benefit. The INNO devs will get a ton of crap from yutzes. The yutzes will whine incessantly when the INNO devs don't come back for more loads of crap. Becasue as always, the yutzes take anything as prima facie evidence that INNO is incompetent. lying, and cheating.

What's the upside for the devs? What can they say in these forums that could possibly have an upside? That could be good for them, INNO, or the game?

This is such an accurate description of the other gaming forum I follow, one in which the devs are more communicative than INNO’s, but it’s never enough and half the things they say someone will claim is a lie anyway.

DeletedUser26965

I didn't speak plainly, so let me tell it bang: The folk from WotC were well known, respected. friendly, many of them former pro Magic players and other 'stars' of the game. Didn't matter. The more they talked the more immense quantities of crap flowed from the yutzes.

You may het a little satisfaction from INNO devs answering a few questions, but only you and a few other rational folk will benefit. The INNO devs will get a ton of crap from yutzes. The yutzes will whine incessantly when the INNO devs don't come back for more loads of crap. Becasue as always, the yutzes take anything as prima facie evidence that INNO is incompetent. lying, and cheating.

What's the upside for the devs? What can they say in these forums that could possibly have an upside? That could be good for them, INNO, or the game?
I guess they need to crack down on such behavior or get creative and figure out some way to work around it like maybe only a board where such players are not allowed to comment, then we'll all be the better for it. I think relative to other forums this is a better one in that regard. Not free from it of course, I guess you'll always have the jaded or conspiratorial nonsense or what have you. They seem to get through the Q&A's okay. They seem to get through Beta okay. So I don't see the harm with coming here and addressing a constructive post or comment now and again, not saying they have to have a constant presence and deal with every comment but a visit here or there I think has value otherwise why have a forum at all.

Volodya

I didn't speak plainly, so let me tell it bang: The folk from WotC were well known, respected. friendly, many of them former pro Magic players and other 'stars' of the game. Didn't matter. The more they talked the more immense quantities of crap flowed from the yutzes.

What can they say in these forums that could possibly have an upside? That could be good for them, INNO, or the game?

Inno devs could examine the issues around the incidents rollout (or around whatever) and issue a topic-centric FAQ. That would address players' serious concerns without requiring Inno to directly interact with the twerp & troll brigade. I certainly agree that subjecting themselves to that would be a pointless exercise in masochism.

DeletedUser26120

You guys do get responses from inno, through the moderators and community managers - sgt and I have posted about this.

As he said, they are still testing this feature. The limited rollout wasn't ideal but apparently they needed to do it because they didn't start improving the nerfed incidents until that was done.

I suspect they are getting valuable data with daily challenges as well. We will just need to be patient.

Chris7143

6 weeks after they were introduced and 2 to 3 times longer than we originally got told to wait, I still don't have the incidents. Surely the game should be the same for everyone? Everyday people are posting that they are getting diamonds and medals, whilst I get nothing at all. How long does it take to sort it out, and can I expect a lot of good rewards when I finally get them to make up for the unfair disadvantage I've had? I imagine the answers to that will be "indefinitely" and "No!".

DeletedUser26925

It's really too bad the reply post is just a trash dump to make you think your opinion matters, because it doesn't. 170 supplies is not helping, it is annoying and f**king up my ability to collect my goods. If the goal is to make us play the game less you succeeded! Well done!

DeletedUser

It's really too bad the reply post is just a trash dump to make you think your opinion matters, because it doesn't. 170 supplies is not helping, it is annoying and f**king up my ability to collect my goods. If the goal is to make us play the game less you succeeded! Well done!
Offensive and nonsensical,
the daily double of posting.

How in the world would 170 supplies
from an Incident mess with your ability to collect your goods?
And what twisted logic would cause
the existence of Incidents to make you play less?
-Crazy-Logic-MEME.jpg

DeletedUser28974

6 weeks after they were introduced and 2 to 3 times longer than we originally got told to wait, I still don't have the incidents. Surely the game should be the same for everyone? Everyday people are posting that they are getting diamonds and medals, whilst I get nothing at all. How long does it take to sort it out, and can I expect a lot of good rewards when I finally get them to make up for the unfair disadvantage I've had? I imagine the answers to that will be "indefinitely" and "No!".

Darth Mole

Nutz

DeletedUser28974

My guildie still hasn't got them either. I am getting angry on her behalf and I wish Inno would compensate these folks who have missed out on piles of goods, medals, supplies and even diamonds.

DeletedUser27124

After ALL THIS TIME (since it appears they were first released back in MAY), I am STILL waiting to see my first Incident on my game. So many in my guild are already enjoying this fun aspect of the game. Why not me? :/

DeletedUser31499

Today’s daily can’t get any easier for someone in EMA. Gain 160 population and collect 12400 supplies. The reward is 30 forge points.

DeletedUser31728

It would seem to me that there should be more than enough data available by this stage and when incidents were introduced they should have been given to all players of 1 server to test not some of all as some players have had an advantage others have not. I know some players are saying they are only getting small amounts of supplies but I also know players that have got diamonds and that is not right for some to have the ability to get free diamonds and premium items other cannot get. It was really bad management for this to have been done in the first place and to allow it to continue for this long just shows the lack of foresight in the management team to not know or care the effects it is having on the players.

DeletedUser31499

Does anyone who has played this game for a length of time expect any meaningful rewards. Get real!

Today’s daily quest is so easy.

Win 4 battles.
Collect 5000 coins.
Complete 12 four hour product runs.

35% chance to win 5 fp.
30% chance to win 20 fp.
20% chance to win 50 fp.
15% chance to win 100 fp.

Plus as this will be daily win number 7 a good chance to win a rogues hideout, 50 fp, sok, wishing well, etc.

Darth Mole

Today’s daily quest is so easy.

Win 4 battles.
Collect 5000 coins.
Complete 12 four hour product runs.

35% chance to win 5 fp.
30% chance to win 20 fp.
20% chance to win 50 fp.
15% chance to win 100 fp.

Plus as this will be daily win number 7 a good chance to win a rogues hideout, 50 fp, sok, wishing well, etc.
This thread is for incident feedback - you're reporting on daily challenges which (I think) most of us haven't got yet so I'd appreciate you not rubbing our noses in it!