• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incident Feedback

Zatrikon

There's a problem with the incidents in the roads - the cracks and potholes - they simply aren't visible behind buildings. There's no way to know that there's an incident there. I've found some, but only by accident - I click on a building, but miss slightly and find a road incident.

DeletedUser26120

There's a problem with the incidents in the roads - the cracks and potholes - they simply aren't visible behind buildings.
The devs are aware of this and if it hasn't been changed by now, then my guess is that it's intentional.

It's part of the concept for you to search all your roads if you want them.

Zatrikon

The devs are aware of this and if it hasn't been changed by now, then my guess is that it's intentional.

It's part of the concept for you to search all your roads if you want them.
Intentionally being annoying, eh? Intentionally turning the game from a strategic, civilization-developing game into a find-the-hidden-object game. Intentionally. o_O

DeletedUser29623

I don't have them yet, but I'm of mixed mind about them if they're mostly just coins & supplies AND they plan to replace the treasure hunt with this. The treasure hunt is a bit of a nuisance for me because I mostly play on mobile and have to log into a special browser (Puffin) that supports Flash and then log out again for each chest. But at least I know that at the end of the day (or, rather, the following morning) there will be some significant reward for setting the timer on my tablet 4 times the previous day. I like the idea of searching the wilderness and I love the idea of being able to do it all in the mobile app, but I want to know that I can get a decent reward for my trouble at least once every day or two.

DeletedUser26120

but I want to know that I can get a decent reward for my trouble at least once every day or two
Not really. Best you get is a few hundred medals here and there (in contemporary era).

Diamonds and fp-giving incidents seem to be once or twice weekly, if even that often.

I know people are frustrated they don't have this feature yet but they're not missing much.

DeletedUser28077

The way things are going, you won't be missing much if you don't play at all.

DeletedUser16550

One of my fellow guildies said today that clicking on incidents in your roads can COST you diamonds. Is this true? If so, how is this fair? I'm hoping he was wrong...

DeletedUser15539

I understand I'm not missing much by not having the incidents yet. I just feel like a chump for looking for them, every day for weeks, and never having them.

DeletedUser

One of my fellow guildies said today that clicking on incidents in your roads can COST you diamonds. Is this true? If so, how is this fair? I'm hoping he was wrong...
LOL, seriously? And what is he basing this inane theory on? He is absolutely wrong. You never lose anything by clicking on an incident, no matter where it is. Honestly, people say such crazy things these days without a shred of truth to them.

DeletedUser12620

I understand I'm not missing much by not having the incidents yet. I just feel like a chump for looking for them, every day for weeks, and never having them.

Your not, what good are 150 coins ;)

DeletedUser26120

I believe it will pop up a window introducing incidents when you do actually start getting them.

They will fix the apple bug that was triggering the window prematurely.

Darth Mole

If you haven't got them yet then you're not missing that much. A 10 second scoot around my waterways to look for the hippo on a raft is all I really bother with. He gives good rewards but the rest...meh.

DeletedUser

I like the incidents. Any chance to win more medals is OK by me. I would like to see slightly better rewards or maybe at least a greater variety.

Maybe I am too sensitive (and generally I am) but I am mildly disturbed by some of the graphics though. Some I can't really ID, some are cute inconveniences like a kite in tree, or roadwork, but others are, like I say, MILDLY disturbing. In particular: the guy standing on a capsized boat, the shipwrecks, SOS signs scratched in sand, the poor fishing boat facing an imminent doom. Even the beloved rhino on a raft is eerily reminiscent of a polar bear on an ice floe - an all-too-real thing these days.

I am probably alone in this but, I dunno, after seeing all of these several times for a couple of weeks..... they are sorta creeping me out a little bit.

DeletedUser30312

If you haven't got them yet then you're not missing that much. A 10 second scoot around my waterways to look for the hippo on a raft is all I really bother with. He gives good rewards but the rest...meh.

I got 10 fp from him yesterday, usually he just gives me some goods.

But yeah these rewards aren't huge. The common incidents are mostly on the same level as the first two chests in the Treasure Hunt.

Zatrikon

It you've got some treasure, you can put it in the bank. There's a big city right over there, in walking distance. You don't have to bury it in the ground where someone else might find it.