• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Incident Feedback

DeletedUser30328

Seems like forever since this was first announced. When are the rest of us going to get this feature? Disappointed every day to log in and find I don't have it yet. Can anyone give us an update on when it is expected to be available to everyone? Then I also hear about daily challenges. Another feature many of us don't have yet. Another disappointment. When?????

DeletedUser26120

No date has been announced yet but on beta I am noticing changes made to incidents and daily challenges all the time, so clearly they are not done testing.

Unfortunate but please be patient, everybody will get this feature when it is ready. I would love to have DCs myself but I am waiting along with everyone else.

DeletedUser

405 posts and almost 2 months. That is absolutely ridiculous. You can't put lipstick on this pig. Incidents being in limited release wasn't unfair at first, but it is now way past that point. Daily Challenges being in limited release was unfair from day one, and still no explanation or timeline from Inno. Like I said, absolutely ridiculous. (Kind of like closing down active, fun threads just because the "original question has been answered".)

DeletedUser12620

405 posts and almost 2 months. That is absolutely ridiculous. You can't put lipstick on this pig. Incidents being in limited release wasn't unfair at first, but it is now way past that point. Daily Challenges being in limited release was unfair from day one, and still no explanation or timeline from Inno. Like I said, absolutely ridiculous. (Kind of like closing down active, fun threads just because the "original question has been answered".)

Oh boy, could not agree more!

DeletedUser31795

Hi Inno,
Are incidents going to happen as a general rule of thumb? Per this thread, Aug. 23, 2017 you stated it would be two or three weeks, it's Oct. 14, 2017, 1 month and 3 weeks later and still no incidents. I've been playing FoE for almost 2 yrs and never had any problem with your promptness on updates, changes, etc. What stinks is, I introduced a friend to the game and she has incidents but I don't. What gives?

Freshmeboy

Well, Prince Alarming, it appears that cartoon/comic book characters even as powerful as the Super Friends cannot stop INNO's folly, subterfuge or testing procedures....

qaccy

I wonder what changed their mind so quickly. :D

Thanks inno!

What do you mean? The announcement simply means that the devs have reached the point where they're satisfied with the data they've collected on incidents and are now fully releasing them. Don't really think there's more to it than that.

Lucifer1904

What do you mean? The announcement simply means that the devs have reached the point where they're satisfied with the data they've collected on incidents and are now fully releasing them. Don't really think there's more to it than that.
There is nothing more than that.

Algona

Great! Glad they are rolling this out finally. Now we can look forward to threads complaining about how bad the Incidents are, they can;t be found, and Proposals to change the payouts and frequencies.

DeletedUser31667

they have been retuned algona so they are better the previously stated