• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Introduce more Achievement popups to make the players happy

DeletedUser33002

Proposal

Implement more avatars, we know players play FOE for avatars!

Implement more popup, we know players play FOE because they want their city to be disabled by these popups! Make an achievement for collecting 10 coins, 20 coins, 30 coins ... in increments of 10 so you can receive multiple popups whenever you collect or aid anyone! (A premium feature of 1k diamonds/daily disables this)

Make daily challenge demand 1000x 5min productions every day, we know players play FOE because they love blacksmiths!

Give Arc blueprints to every new world, we know players play FOE because it's a history-themed game and middle ages city are supposed to have an arc! ( I think giving them a hover tank range or rail gun range would be even better, just charge them 1M diamonds.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31206

Love the idea, but you forgot to put current system and to write a conclusion.

DeletedUser18851

This game might just have the highest popularity-to-options ratio in the world. What do we have, 4 or 5 options? We really need more display options.

Myself, I particularly hate achievements. I really, really, really hate achievements. And I really, really really hate when they drop down on my screen and sit there for 7 seconds making me stare at it. I really, really, really, really, really, really, really hate it.

I would vote YES on this in a heartbeat. Mail me on E-world when it goes to voting, I don't always check.

Jase249

Absolutely yes. It drives me nuts when I'm in the middle of daily collections and that stupid pop-up stalls it and I've got to wait it out.

DeletedUser27889

Yes please. I don't know why they thought it was a good idea to have it stay on the screen so long, immobilizing the game.

DeletedUser

@Dursland : Any way we could fast track this to voting? Sixteen out of 16 replies are totally in favor of this proposal. I know it hasn't been 2 weeks, but you put a proposal up for voting with only 2 positive responses, so I'm thinking the guidelines are flexible. This seems a good case for using that flexibility. :)