• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Allow trading of GB blueprints

DeletedUser30353

I propose the ability to trade blueprints of GBs when you have several of the same. This could be limited to Guild members and/or friends. The trading could be similar to trading of goods. Players could only trade the bps of the Great Buildings that they have a complete set of, and could not trade a bp that they only have one of.

DeletedUser31592

I will trade Colosseum BPs at 100 to 1 of any other building. A Chateau BP? I'll go 1,000 to 1.

The reason that this will never work- supply and demand. No one wants the crappy BPs. Everyone wants the good BPs. No one will trade.

ShadowWarlord

I will have to say No on this. this is a challenge factor and lot of the games fp movement revolve around this. Will make this game boring.

Salsuero

LOL -- my entire guild would have no problem getting Arc prints... I have so many, I could trade full sets left and right! I vote no. Wait... this isn't a proposal anymore... well I "would" vote no.

Triopoly Champion

I will trade Colosseum BPs at 100 to 1 of any other building. A Chateau BP? I'll go 1,000 to 1.

The reason that this will never work- supply and demand. No one wants the crappy BPs. Everyone wants the good BPs. No one will trade.
You'll need 1,000+ limestone to trade for 1 purified water if no fps involved.

Unless Colosseum allows players to change their continent deposit bonus, that GB will be the most awesome choice on most people's hate lists, guess what, Inno programmers designed that, I didn't.

Need medals? Give that Colosseum boost to Zeus, so Colosseum has the space to add 1 more passive bonus.

"A noob designed Colosseum"

Last edited:

DeletedUser31440

You'll need 1,000+ limestone to trade for 1 purified water if no fps involved.

Unless Colosseum allows players to change their continent deposit bonus, that GB will be the most awesome choice on most people's hate lists, guess what, Inno programmers designed that, I didn't.

Need medals? Give that Colosseum boost to Zeus, so Colosseum has the space to add 1 more passive bonus.

"A noob designed Colosseum"

Thank you for your invaluable feedback.

DeletedUser22361

I agree. What do you do with unwanted BPs ? They keep piling up being useless. If you have no room for gb's that are not being used. I have huge amounts of bps not being used.

DeletedUser32348

I vote NO. this will make easier for everyone to get prints.
in a way it'll make easier for every guildie or close frnds to get a whole set of GB for free or for some cost of fps.
I'm sure its a good way to bypass in getting the last missing bps. . .
but then it wud equalize everyone's game in no time.
everyone would be having every GB in their town within a month or a week.

DeletedUser31592

I agree. What do you do with unwanted BPs ? They keep piling up being useless. If you have no room for gb's that are not being used. I have huge amounts of bps not being used.
When I am really bored- like stuck in a doctor's office with nothing to do- I will trade my Colosseum BPs away, lol. Just because.

DeletedUser22361

When I am really bored- like stuck in a doctor's office with nothing to do- I will trade my Colosseum BPs away, lol. Just because.

Some of my bps of GBs are adding up to over 16 sets for one square. That's just one GB not including the others

Salsuero

Some of my bps of GBs are adding up to over 16 sets for one square.

As far as GBs I won't be building, I have enough "spare" prints to open up the Colosseum to level 39, Hagia Sophia to level 47, and Notre Dame to level 26, plus for St. Mark's Basilica, which I will probably build someday, I could already open up to level 41. Those are just the ones I have a large number of extra prints for. But this one takes top prize of prints I'll never need:

Screen shot 2018-04-26 at 9.14.54 PM.png

And yet, I think trading prints is a horrible idea. For me, they'll just sit there collecting dust, and that's how I think it should be. It's just how it is in this game... you either use 'em or ignore 'em. Of course I can't even come close to players that have been playing for months and years longer than me. Ask @LacLongQuan how many extra prints are too many extra prints.

DeletedUser

As far as GBs I won't be building, I have enough "spare" prints to open up the Colosseum to level 39, Hagia Sophia to level 47, and Notre Dame to level 26, plus for St. Mark's Basilica, which I will probably build someday, I could already open up to level 41. Those are just the ones I have a large number of extra prints for. But this one takes top prize of prints I'll never need:

View attachment 9810

And yet, I think trading prints is a horrible idea. For me, they'll just sit there collecting dust, and that's how I think it should be. It's just how it is in this game... you either use 'em or ignore 'em. Of course I can't even come close to players that have been playing for months and years longer than me. Ask @LacLongQuan how many extra prints are too many extra prints.
Hey, I never knew the Great Building blueprints had directional designations. I always thought of them as some combination of left, right, upper, lower and center. That one guy is going to be really happy that Inno already took care of this. :D

DeletedUser25166

Lock this thread up, abuse potential. Ban this player

Last edited by a moderator: