• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Soccer cup event league rewards

DeletedUser

When the event ends, will I win all 4 of the awards in my league (Silver) or just a random one of them ?

DeletedUser35439

I was under the impression you'd win all of the items in the league, but your question makes me wonder if I assumed wrong.

DeletedUser35475

I think you win the rewards for highest league you are in.

DeletedUser

I couldn't find a reference to the awards anywhere.

I am missing my last Tholos upgrade and not sure if I will definitely win the last one or if I should spend more diamonds to finish more soccer games.

RazorbackPirate

If you end up in silver or Gold league, you will definitely get one more Upgrade Kit.

But if you're on the edge of Silver and might be kicked to Bronze, better to be safe, than sorry if you have to have a Lvl 10 Tholos and don't want to take the chance.

On W, I have 5 goals and am in Bronze League. I'll definitely get one more goal, which as of now moves me into Silver League. This was the same position I was in last night on R, but as of this morning, It will take 7 goals to get to Silver. So, Bronze it is.

Whether or not 6 goals will be enough to move me and keep me in Silver on W, depends on how many people get additional goals in the next 24-36 hours.

DeletedUser

I have 10 goals, which is right in the middle of the league' spread.

DeletedUser35475

I have 10 goals, which is right in the middle of the league' spread.

The Gold League minimum will possibly change more than the Silver just because there are fewer people in the Gold. If you are pretty much in the middle of your league and it would take more than 3 goal rise in the minimum I think you are safe. Maybe be prepared to score 1 more late tomorrow if it starts to look dicey.

RazorbackPirate

I received my Bronze Age rewards as expected and they did show up in a bonus bundle.

upload_2018-7-17_1-49-0.png

Like the other League rewards, the pack comes with FPs. In the case of Bronze league, 50 FPs. Since I had 65 FPs to put onto a GB anyway, I took the risk of opening it. As I feared / expected all 50 FPs were put onto the FP bar. It did not add five 10 FP packs to my inventory like it did with the shrink kit and reno kit. Unless you have somehere to spend the number of FPs in your reward kit, don't open the kit.

DeletedUser35872

I just got rewards... but only Bronze. Even though I was firmly in the Silver bracket. No idea why. Very disappointed.

DeletedUser35475

I just got rewards... but only Bronze. Even though I was firmly in the Silver bracket. No idea why. Very disappointed.

In some of my worlds the minimum goals for a league didn't change much and in others it changed 3-4 goals. I was 1/2 expecting to drop down in all of them overnight but I held on.

DeletedUser35872

Firmly in Silver based on what? How long before the event ended did you last check your league status?

Based on the fact that 5 hours before the event ended I was IN the Silver bracket. Kinda how its supposed to work, yes?

DeletedUser35872

In some of my worlds the minimum goals for a league didn't change much and in others it changed 3-4 goals. I was 1/2 expecting to drop down in all of them overnight but I held on.

So you are saying that right before the event ended they suddenly changed the goals needed? I gotta say that’s kinda BS.