• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Fall Event 2018 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser4770

We hope you enjoy our new event! It will conclude on the 3rd of October.
As always, your feedback is very important for us, so don't forget to comment in this thread! Thank you for playing Forge of Empires, and happy Fall! :)

Yours,
The Forge of Empires Team

PS If you have any questions, you can ask the event creators directly! We will host a Q&A session that will take place on our International Facebook pageand Instagram on Thursday (September 13th) at 5:30 PM CEST. See you there! :)

PPS You can locate the announcement HERE.

DeletedUser35550

Please tell me the prizes have been improved - special events should have pries not available in GE, DC or incidents - and get rid of the fragments, unless they are continued after the event and please have regular Cider Mill upgrades - Angkor was not opened during the last Fall event

DeletedUser35550

yes, I know you're just the messenger and probably get yelled at LOL by everyone else- so please relay this to the developers

DeletedUser24719

Ok just a repeat of the summer event, same format, similar rewards Blah, Blah, Blah. Except this time guys we all have to get in touch with our feminine side put on our aprons and bake a cake!! Is this the very best INNO can come up with?

DeletedUser30900

It’s funny that you can see people showing up both beta forum and here complaining about the same stuff. We have enough crybabies already so go back to beta and cry to developers since they got paid to hear those

DeletedUser35550

Ok just a repeat of the summer event, same format, similar rewards Blah, Blah, Blah. Except this time guys we all have to get in touch with our feminine side put on our aprons and bake a cake!! Is this the very best INNO can come up with?
The best baker I know is Buddy Valastro (Cake boss) I used to get pastries at his shop before his show became famous

DeletedUser35550

OK - I hope they keep the prizes and see your reaction when a 10% attack bonus is a daily special for 24 hours

DeletedUser24719

Amazing how people today have such thin skin and can never appreciate sarcasm. The statement I made about this event being the same old event we have seen before stands. It doesnot take a rocket scientist to figure that out just time and experience in this game. But if u want to waste time and money go for it! Its nothing more than another INNO money making scheme.

DeletedUser31440

Amazing how people today have such thin skin and can never appreciate sarcasm. The statement I made about this event being the same old event we have seen before stands. It doesnot take a rocket scientist to figure that out just time and experience in this game. But if u want to waste time and money go for it! Its nothing more than another INNO money making scheme.

The entire game is an Inno money making scheme...

DeletedUser34800

I don't know, I am bummed about the ingredients being in the daily challenges as rewards. You (according to beta) only get one ingredient (amount and type) if you win it from the DCs, which isn't that much, and it takes away a % towards winning the DC prizes. Sure, some DCs are crap, but the set prize DCs? I want more Maharaja's Palace pieces, more Cherry Garden pieces, not just one apple.

Still, the ingredients being in incidents is nice, kind of like the spring event.

As for the event prizes themselves, the Mills are pretty good. Just kind of ugly (in my opinion of course). So I won't be going for multiples (like I did with getting all 3 ships, which look cool IMO). The rogue hideout shrink kit is nice, and the new Cider Mill upgrade is nice.

That's what I'm going for this event. A Cider Mill and it's upgrades.

-Athena-

If I am understanding this correctly and I sure hope I am not.....in order to get a Wishing Well or Shrine of Knowledge in an event you have to collect 15 "puzzle" pieces of one? ....because the developers are under the erroneous belief that "players appreciate progress-based rewards in events"

Many of us are event weary especially as you have way too many of them and now have way too many parts to them not to mention have made it harder for newer players to get these so called special items unless they cough up money. I seriously wish the developers spent more time fixing issues within existing parts of the game like GvG instead of "baking" up schemes to entice people to buy diamonds.

Not knowing what each of the windmills has to offer I will hold off on my opinion of them but the getting level upgrades is quite annoying. Edit to Add: No Attack bonus like in the Pirate ship...yes I will pass.
Only one good thing I see so far in this event...the hideout shrinkage kit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser32328

If I am understanding this correctly and I sure hope I am not.....in order to get a Wishing Well or Shrine of Knowledge in an event you have to collect 15 "puzzle" pieces of one? ....because the developers are under the erroneous belief that "players appreciate progress-based rewards in events"

Many of us are event weary especially as you have way too many of them and now have way too many parts to them not to mention have made it harder for newer players to get these so called special items unless they cough up money. I seriously wish the developers spent more time fixing issues within existing parts of the game like GvG instead of "baking" up schemes to entice people to buy diamonds.

Not knowing what each of the windmills has to offer I will hold off on my opinion of them but the getting level upgrades is quite annoying. Edit to Add: No Attack bonus like in the Pirate ship...yes I will pass.

Not really a puzzle since they don't seem to have an order. You get 15, you get a building. And as a chest filler I'd rather have that than some residential building or drummer which I am never going to use anyway.

DeletedUser

They stated that both will still be available the normal way in the Event.