• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Château Frontenac

• Thread starter DeletedUser25268
  • Start date

DeletedUser25268

Does the bonus from Château Frontenac count towards GE rewards as well or is it only for quest rewards, trying to decide if it is a GB truly worth building, what are your thoughts?

BruteForceAttack

Does the bonus from Château Frontenac count towards GE rewards as well or is it only for quest rewards, trying to decide if it is a GB truly worth building, what are your thoughts?

Along with Arc, if you have an Chateau you can do lot of recurring quests. Once you level your Chateau high enough and do RQ, you will not need any supply or goods buildings.

DeletedUser32824

I know this is off topic of the OP, but it is on topic for CF. I've found that most people don't level one past 6 (100%). I'm struggling really hard to even find people in my guild/friends list that even have a CF, and those that do are done leveling it. So how am I supposed to get the BPs for this thing? I'd have to be #1 on like 10 people's CF between lvls 1-6 and the chances of me finding someone who JUST built one seems kind of low. Any advice helps.

DeletedUser31440

I know this is off topic of the OP, but it is on topic for CF. I've found that most people don't level one past 6 (100%). I'm struggling really hard to even find people in my guild/friends list that even have a CF, and those that do are done leveling it. So how am I supposed to get the BPs for this thing? I'd have to be #1 on like 10 people's CF between lvls 1-6 and the chances of me finding someone who JUST built one seems kind of low. Any advice helps.

Get your friend's list below 80, go to the GB rankings page and look at levels above 6 and find people with CF's that are being leveled, send them a message to see if they are actively levelling it, if they are send them a friend request.

DeletedUser31592

What world are you in?

Woody*

You will find that on most worlds at least a few people leveling Chateau really high. I get 25 goods per reward from mine, which really cuts down the number of repeatables I have to do for goods.

DeletedUser32824

You will find that on most worlds at least a few people leveling Chateau really high. I get 25 goods per reward from mine, which really cuts down the number of repeatables I have to do for goods.
Thanks for the replies. I sent a message to like 15 people leveling their chateau from the leaderboards (something I didn't know existed).

DeletedUser29623

I feel for you because it took me forever to get Chats in both my worlds for the same reason. It’s actually easier to get Arc BPs because that’s the one building that everyone who builds GBs above their city age goes for. I pursued the same strategy of going on the browser version and looking for people with low-level CFs to friend. Now I think my guild mates are all thinking, “WTF is that weird GB you keep putting in the swaps?” There’s a serious lack of appreciation for this amazing building.

mamboking053

Along with Arc, if you have an Chateau you can do lot of recurring quests. Once you level your Chateau high enough and do RQ, you will not need any supply or goods buildings.

Well, this depends on the age you are in. In some ages, it's really cumbersome because the buildings are bulky, they require two-lane roads, and they take happiness from your city (for some reason). But with a high enough level even this inconvenience might prove negligible.

DeletedUser31440

Well, this depends on the age you are in. In some ages, it's really cumbersome because the buildings are bulky, they require two-lane roads, and they take happiness from your city (for some reason). But with a high enough level even this inconvenience might prove negligible.

High Arc + CF = nearly limitless spend fp quests

Size of buildings has no bearing on the above formula.

RazorbackPirate

You should make sure and factor in that every event is built on a series of quests. And there are a lot of events. :)
However, Chateau does not affect Event specific currency like Carnivale Tickets, Paper Lanterns, Energy Drinks, Doubloons, or Ingredients. It only boosts those events that give Random Rewards like all the Historical Quest lines.:(

With RQs, each age gives you a single chance at 20 diamonds for each individual RQ. In Events, every single Quest in the Event has the chance of giving 20 diamonds with a 1/14 chance of winning them. Those 20 diamonds are also boosted by a Chateau, at level 10, those 20 diamonds become 50 diamonds. I'll take that.;)

My LMA city produces over 750 goods per day with RQs and a level 10 Chateau. My other GBs and Special Buildings like The Ship give me 80 more. 850 units of all 5 current age goods with no goods buildings, no supporting population, no tech research, and no Cmap boosts? Every day I collect my city? Yeah, I'll take that too.:D

RazorbackPirate

Get your friend's list below 80, go to the GB rankings page and look at levels above 6 and find people with CF's that are being leveled, send them a message to see if they are actively leveling it, if they are send them a friend request.
Specifically, look at the top of the list for those CFs that are being Hyper leveled. Preferably, levels above 50. Before sending the friend request, look at the current and previous levels of the CF. See if there are opportunities to lock spots 4 and 5 for a reasonable amount. They don't give many FP back, but you'll get 4+ BPs every level. That adds up quick.

Get 4-6 of those CFs your friends tab and jump on and lock any time you see the BPs going for less then 20 FPs per BP. Many CFs in the level 50 - 80 range can add a new level every 1 - 4 days, If you've got the FPs to invest, you can complete a set of prints, with no trading, in 2 - 3 weeks. I like my friends who hyper-level. They make it easy to build sets.