• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Château Frontenac

• Thread starter DeletedUser25268
  • Start date

DeletedUser35603

I know this is off topic of the OP, but it is on topic for CF. I've found that most people don't level one past 6 (100%). I'm struggling really hard to even find people in my guild/friends list that even have a CF, and those that do are done leveling it. So how am I supposed to get the BPs for this thing? I'd have to be #1 on like 10 people's CF between lvls 1-6 and the chances of me finding someone who JUST built one seems kind of low. Any advice helps.
you can also join a guild with a lot of high level players. those in the VF dont stop leveling the CF for the most part.

DeletedUser27889

Pardon the shameless plug but if anyone is hunting prints I'm working mine on Noarsil. Level 47 currently, I tend to make the 4th or 5th place cost the base FP the spots give whenever possible. I also sell chat/traz goods for 200FP. /end of commercial

DeletedUser26120

I got over 500 diamonds from a storyline quest today with level 12 chateau. TE storyline I think.

I'm sad I wasn't level 40+ when I got it but will be before long. You make 13 goods at level 10 and was told is extra good per 4 levels after.

So level 80 you can be making quite a few goods and that's why people keep leveling it even beyond that.

As manda said, selling GB sets is lucrative. I do Traz/Chateau, Inno/Lotus, and Dynamic/Voyager in US25 Zorskog.

mamboking053

I got over 500 diamonds from a storyline quest today with level 12 chateau. TE storyline I think.

I'm sad I wasn't level 40+ when I got it but will be before long. You make 13 goods at level 10 and was told is extra good per 4 levels after.

So level 80 you can be making quite a few goods and that's why people keep leveling it even beyond that.

As manda said, selling GB sets is lucrative. I do Traz/Chateau, Inno/Lotus, and Dynamic/Voyager in US25 Zorskog.

One day, hopefully.

And wow, those diamonds are outrageous. Too bad they also don't buff FP rewards. That would have been nice.

DeletedUser28670

And wow, those diamonds are outrageous. Too bad they also don't buff FP rewards. That would have been nice.
That would truly be ridiculous to boost FP rewards. For those people with level 100+ CF with 800% bonus... they would be getting 50 FP per reward. Multiplied by around 200 quests, is already 800 FP in packs per day.

RazorbackPirate

That would truly be ridiculous to boost FP rewards. For those people with level 100+ CF with 800% bonus... they would be getting 50 FP per reward. Multiplied by around 200 quests, is already 800 FP in packs per day.
I agree, but I've often wondered what it would do to/for the game if CF did boost FPs, but they were put on the FP bar and not placed in packs. I would think that might put an upper limit on FP production.

It would flood the market with cheap FPs, the supply quickly outpacing the demand. Just something to think about.

DeletedUser

And yet that pales in comparison to what the level 80 Arc players can bring in. And people say the Arc isn't overpowered. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser31592

upload_2018-9-18_12-57-20.png

I've been sitting on that quest for a while now. I love watching it grow!

My CF is currently at level 50. I can't help with prints as I need them myself. But I can help with goods in Qunrir. Inno, Traz, or Chateau. Message me in-game.

(I am semi-self leveling a CF in Xyr and Rugnir if you need prints. I say semi-self leveling because I add enough FPs so spots can be locked at 150% of the reward)