• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

UBERhelp1

My thoughts on plundering:

Plundering is one of my favorite parts of the game. For example, I was in a good mood when I attacked someone with a lot of rogues in their defense. I messaged them to say he should put in a better defense. We started talking and now he is one of my good friends in the game.

On the other hand, I only got plundered 2-3 times before I upped my defense (added in RF and some higher-age heavies) and I have never been plundered since. It also helps to be the #1 person in your hood.

It all depends on how you look at it. In reality, the only thing that keeps weaker players being plundered is themselves. All it needs is for someone to work for a better defense and they won't be plundered. (I love when my singular rogue in my defense turns into one of my higher-age units... the attackers never see that coming)

DeletedUser30900

mykRDex
Can anyone tell me why the image uploading function is not working for me? I tried to upload pic on Imgur and copy the link but it just gave me this...
mykRDex

DeletedUser32389

mykRDex
Can anyone tell me why the image uploading function is not working for me? I tried to upload pic on Imgur and copy the link but it just gave me this...
mykRDex
Dont_look.jpg

The "Copy Image Address" button in Imgur doesn't work for some reason. Just right click and copy the image address, that should work for you

Emberguard

@icarusethan your image was too big for it to upload onto the FoE server. But resizing it to 50% and then cutting it into two images allowed it to upload.

The spoiler is linked directly to what you posted (right clicked your image to get to the page and then right clicked from the page to get the URL. No idea if it'll decide to break later on though - because well, it's just too big)

DreadfulCadillac

Had another customer almost completely demolish their city. The previous customer who did so is back in my hood this rotation, evidently having been slowly restoring their city, but as soon as I dropped by to say 'hi!' ran off not to be seen again. So many others I can see them peeping through the blinds when I ring the bell crash through the door, but they try to make it look like no one is home.

I'm starting to feel like people just don't like me. I try so hard to make their plunderee experience all it can be, and there's just no appreciation for a job well done. :(
agreed

Emberguard

That's not been my experience. Every SB I've hit was producing something other than goods. I've given up on plundering them completely.
xD The event quests require "complete x productions" at the moment. Try outside of a event and see if the result is the same (or make sure it's a city that has an abundance of non-special production buildings)

mamboking053

That's not been my experience. Every SB I've hit was producing something other than goods. I've given up on plundering them completely.

Oh. I ran across a guy like that, but I figured he just switched his productions to crap in order to spite me. I know players tend to do that sort of thing. Works too. I didn't think anybody would be using an SB for anything other than goods or FP.

DeletedUser34800

Enough said, why are you following this thread if you don't have the mind set or game play? Please refrain from giving advice.

I don't plunder either. Hell, I don't attack the neighborhood unless the incredibly rare DC asks me too. I'm too lazy, so I aid instead.

But here I am. I follow this thread. Not only is it amusing to see all of the hate mail that gets sent to players because these people got plundered and are giant babies about it, but this thread contains valuable information and advice from plunderers themselves, on their own mindset and tactics for plundering.

I also enjoy talking to these guys, and it's a public forum so I'll go where I please around here. I'm sure @Ozyman Tremble Weaklings feels the same way about that one. Just because he doesn't plunder doesn't mean he doesn't have good advice about it or about how to go about it. The snowman has been playing this game forever, and has many conversations with all types of people (including aggressive, daily plunderers). I'll listen to what he has to say any day.