• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Jern2017

First hate mail in this neighborhood and on its last day as well.

Attachments

• sketch-1546224168619.png
    sketch-1546224168619.png
    519 KB · Views: 47

Jern2017

Oh yes, indeed.

I've thought about putting each of my neighbors on ignore the first day of the new neighborhood.

People who aren't capable of retaliation, but have trouble dealing with someone plundering them have only one way to feel better - sending messages like the one I posted. Not being able to do even that would make them go crazy.

Last edited:

DeletedUser36624

Ignore does not prevent attacking or plundering. I would be getting ignored en masse by the hood if it prevented plundering.

DeletedUser31440

I almost want to plunder for a hood rotation to try this, but start plundering the whole hood then send out a message to everyone picking out one person, that doesn't attack and plunder, and saying that you will continue plundering the hood everyday until that random person stops attacking you. Then just watch the chaos unfold in the thread as that person tries to convince people that they aren't attacking anyone.