• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

DeletedUser36572

I keep getting guild mates in my neighbourhood. Now your idea is making me wonder how long it'd take for people to twig if one blamed their fellow guildie of "plundering them". I'm not going to try it though.

Guildies or not ... Two Spearmen get murdered.
Having no defense at all is like suggesting you are making goods for the taking.

Note: Of course if they are a guildie, I’ll see if they need a discount on some goods so they can run enough GE to collect some defenders if they don’t want use space for troop producing buildings.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36572

xD mate, the game treats guildies the same as friends - plundering is not an option

Whew ... Learn something new every day.

That’s good to know, because I cannot tell you how many times I wondered if the neighbor I attacked was a guildie after the fact.

Now I don’t have to worry about it, and just plunder on through.
I haven’t had anyone complain about being plundered yet, but I have only plundered 153 buildings so far.

Emberguard

I just looked at my in game achievement under my profile, that I haven't unlocked yet because I am only at 13/20 plundered buildings hahahaha
upload_2019-1-3_13-11-46.png

Houndsmoor was mostly around Bronze Age / Iron Age plundering when I first started the game lol. Been building up my attack buildings lately though so I'd probably be better equipped to start it again if I could be bothered

DeletedUser34800

View attachment 11586

Houndsmoor was mostly around Bronze Age / Iron Age plundering when I first started the game lol. Been building up my attack buildings lately though so I'd probably be better equipped to start it again if I could be bothered

Hahahaha. Nice. 100x more plunder on Houndsmoor than I have hahahaha.

if I could be bothered

This right here is why I don't. The aid button is just so much faster, and I'm pretty lazy hahahah

DeletedUser36572

blacksand..r u a plunderer 2?

Barely ... I haven’t been playing PVP but a few weeks.

Still, I try and figure things out about combat and how other players approach the game in general. A lot of players like to give advice, and it is helpful.

There is nothing like defeating an army, cruising into town, and snagging 30 goods someone just left laying there though. I wish that happened more often.

Jern2017

I've already unlocked the last achievement. I think you get it when you plunder 3000 buildings. I wish there was a counter after that, I must have plundered at least 5000.

RazorbackPirate

I'm 622 in my HMA city, 830 in my LMA one. I never really paid much attention to the numbers before. My neighbors are not going to be pleased. I don't know if I can feel complete now until I hit the full 1,500. Looks like 2019 is going to be a 'year of pain' for them.

DeletedUser34800

Bunch of goods stealing people in here!!!....uh...I mean friendly gamers I love talking to! Don't attack me....

Hahahahaha. Nice plunder numbers guys. I'm jealous of all the goodies you guys get, but not enough to put in the effort! Hahahaha.

I wish I got some funny hate mail like you guys, but I know, I have to work for the rewards right? I'm too lazy. So I'll just live vicariously through you! Hahahaha

RazorbackPirate

I think of it as helping my neighbors with their collections. When they can't get to their collections on time, I'm more than happy to lend them a hand. I'll even check in on their city multiple times a day while my window of opportunity responsibility is open. Isn't helping your neighbors the right thing to do? I'll never understand why some people get upset about it. You'd think they'd be grateful for the help.:confused: