• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anniversary Contest Feedback

Just Ava

What a joke this Anniversary celebration is! No reason why all worlds we play in shouldn't get the boosts! They are nice, but FP's or Diamonds would have been better.

DeletedUser30312

Today's contest was to read Inno's mind and figure out what it was beforehand so you know to log out on the city you actually want to get the boost...

Since you can't actually change the city that loads first when playing on mobile, logging into the forum first to see what today's contest was doesn't help you. Instead you get the boost on whichever city you last logged into yesterday. I don't understand why Inno thought they should to restrict the boost to first city logged instead of just making it a general buff for all cities for the day. It isn't like it's a building or decoration that people will be able to keep in their city and show off later.

If you log out before closing the App on mobile, you can chose the world next time you log in. I usually make a habit of logging out for this reason.

Unfortunately, my boosts got wasted on the wrong world, my least used world, since I logged onto it to check a "You have a new message" notification. The message? I'm pretty sure it was Inno's League results message for the Spring Event. Great timing there, guys! :rolleyes: On the upside, my main doesn't really need the boosts, so it's no big loss.

DeletedUser35319

Forge is turning 7! Please leave any questions below if you have any regarding the forum contest :)

Check the announcement out here.

Thanks!
Richard
7th Anniversary Day 2 - I was already logged onto my least fave world when the event started and a window popped up showing the great gift you had for us. I knew exactly which world I would like to use it on , I thought. I closed the window and swijtched worlds. Of course, couldnt find it. Then logged off and went thru the anniversary contest Please put a cancel on the pop up window next time with a warning this can only be used once. The warning is useless within the contest if you are bvpassing the contest.

DeletedUser39515

Day 2 Boosts worked like a charm. Increased my depleted coins + strengthened my Military. I was able to win battles using my LMA against the superior Colonial Warriors and they were no match. Now when will we know the results from Day 1's contest?

DeletedUser38568

Ok- so second day - the forum said to log in on the world you want to get the boost from, hmmm. How would anyone know to log in on a specific world if they have to log in first to find that out. I logged into the game on the world I left off on last night and then got confused because I was getting these great boosts, but only on that world, but afterwards I found out about the contest 2nd day rule. It's all right, just wanted to let someone know- that Hmmm.

Agent327

Ok- so second day - the forum said to log in on the world you want to get the boost from, hmmm. How would anyone know to log in on a specific world if they have to log in first to find that out. I logged into the game on the world I left off on last night and then got confused because I was getting these great boosts, but only on that world, but afterwards I found out about the contest 2nd day rule. It's all right, just wanted to let someone know- that Hmmm.

Answer to that has been given several times, but who cares?

DeletedUser38855

yaPmAfp.png
I can not find anything. Can someone give a tip?

DeletedUser39604

If this contest is going on now and the site is saying that the archeology quest started on April 9th which would have interfered with the spring event....when will this archeology event begin???? maybe you can update your beta site with the correct date.

DeletedUser39604

Game makers.....please stop having us buy so many forge points!!!!!!!! I had lots of coins until I had to keep buying forge points. In my other worlds I play I could not finish because of how costly it was becoming for the ones just starting out. I do have to say thank you for Day 2 with all the bonuses. It is helping me build back up in atleast my main world. please go easy on the buying forge points. Newbies will not have that much coinage yet.

DeletedUser38766

Game makers.....please stop having us buy so many forge points!!!!!!!! I had lots of coins until I had to keep buying forge points. In my other worlds I play I could not finish because of how costly it was becoming for the ones just starting out. I do have to say thank you for Day 2 with all the bonuses. It is helping me build back up in atleast my main world. please go easy on the buying forge points. Newbies will not have that much coinage yet.
If you build correctly and collect on time, then coins won't be a problem. Unless ofcourse, you waste coins on buying FP when it's not needed

DeletedUser34480

First, I love those anniversary bonuses :)

Second, when will they expire...
- 24h after login?
- today, at day reset (12 am ET) ?

DeletedUser27985

First, I love those anniversary bonuses :)

Second, when will they expire...
- 24h after login?
- today, at day reset (12 am ET) ?

If you're referring to the "boosts", click on your Town Hall. It will display the boosts and how much time is remaining.