1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Anniversary Contest Feedback

Discussion in 'Announcement Feedback' started by Sovereign, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Sovereign

Sovereign FOE Team Community Manager

Forge is turning 7! Please leave any questions below if you have any regarding the forum contest :)

Check the announcement out here.

Thanks!
    Richard

Please post your answers on the contest page and nowhere else. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2019
    Scarface037, Lancer and darkdreams3r like this.
  2. i2McAbre

i2McAbre Member

3. DreadfulCadillac

DreadfulCadillac Well-Known Member

how does this forum contest work is it like the rest is there a page that i can find i nfo about it on?

Alaric the Goth II likes this.
  4. Praetorius

Praetorius Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    Fel Dranghyr, Parkog
    I'm guessing we're going to get a second level to the Royal Garden set?

5. DreadfulCadillac

what is the royal garden set?

6. DreadfulCadillac

how does this forum contest work is it like the rest is there a page that i can find i nfo about it on?
    I NEED ANSWERS!

7. majid009

majid009 New Member

i love to be the part of this contest and hope win something reallly special one question its ist come ist serve or anyone can play this conest i mean if someone guess the picture there is no chance for the 2nd person please reply

8. Clara Osgood

Clara Osgood Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    Mount Killmore, Noarsil, Rugnir, Sinerania
    Please stop shouting.

Click on the link in the OP of this thread. That'll lead you to the official announcement thread - which is all any of us know right now.

bridgetmcb, i2McAbre and Algona like this.
  9. DreadfulCadillac

i just did that TY!:)

Alexfawnya likes this.
  10. Clara Osgood

Clara Osgood Well-Known Member

Worlds:
    Mount Killmore, Noarsil, Rugnir, Sinerania
    First come, first serve? Come on now... that'd mean only 1 winner each day over 7 day span, which makes no sense logically. Inno wouldn't want to celebrate their birthday with only 7 happy players, while angering the other tens of thousands.

Glitch girl 316 likes this.
  11. DreadfulCadillac

agreed

12. BSkelton

BSkelton New Member

7 years already! All I can say is I have spent quite a lot of hours playing the game and find it very enjoyable - thank you to all whose imaginations have brought us together to enjoy such a fantastic game!

13. Praetorius

Worlds:
    Fel Dranghyr, Parkog
  14. UBERhelp1

UBERhelp1 Well-Known Member

I kinda doubt a level 2 to the set, because otherwise any players younger than 2 years won't have the level 1 set. My guess is either a new set or just a repeat of the original.

Manda the first likes this.
  15. DarkblueOO6

DarkblueOO6 Member

looks nice, give me give me something nice lol jk ;) love the game love all the math <3

16. DarkblueOO6

DarkblueOO6 Member

They have done both before so who knows, the benefits of being here for the 7 th year and the 5th.. maybe another set that can be added to it? or upgrade to garden nothing is off the table with Inno :p They <3 Their new and old people.

17. Praetorius

Worlds:
    Fel Dranghyr, Parkog
    Perhaps the prize for each day of the contest is a Royal Garden piece/upgrade/selection-kit? Newer players would a full L2 set while the older players get a second set to go with the first.

UBERhelp1 likes this.
  18. Pythagoras 1290 The Dire

Pythagoras 1290 The Dire Well-Known Member

I have a question - does the site work as intended when accessed on a mobile version of a web browser, or should I use my laptop?

19. i2McAbre

i2McAbre Member

I'm going to go out on a limb and say "No, Not Yet" This is what you get in Chrome.

BlueStacks_ScreenShot.jpg

Interesting though... Speed (Top Slider), Density (Middle Slider) Frames per Second (number in the box that is steady at 60 in Windows 10, but changes often and randomly in Bluestacks 4)

20. Roxana 1184 the Wise

Roxana 1184 the Wise Well-Known Member

The sliders just change the rate and density of the falling flowers. The number is supposed to be your frame rate. I only have numbers from 1 to 6 and they are spread out over the background image. And wow, trying to manipulate any of the controls or mouse over the numbers gets my laptop fan spinning up.

UBERhelp1 likes this.