• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anniversary Contest Feedback

DeletedUser36685

I am getting a message when I try to go to todays contest page, 04/19/2019, that I'm to early (now 10:38am). I see others have that problem. Is there going to be a solution?
I am getting the same message and here it is 9:49 am CST

DeletedUser27860

You are Too Early, The Dev's have not sobered up yet, This is not the Event you are looking for...

CXmSWUTtwovDHom-800x450-noPad.jpg

DeletedUser37581

It is not sufficient to place your cursor over the 3 and click. Make sure the area around the 3 is darkened. When I place my cursor over the top of the 3, the 5 section is darkened and I get the message that I am too early. When the 3 section is darkened, I get the message that I have a hit and I can enter the contest for the day.

DeletedUser36685

It is not sufficient to place your cursor over the 3 and click. Make sure the area around the 3 is darkened. When I place my cursor over the top of the 3, the 5 section is darkened and I get the message that I am too early. When the 3 section is darkened, I get the message that I have a hit and I can enter the contest for the day.
And when I click on a darkened 3 I get Too Early! followed by
Correct day, but unfortunately too early.
The contest has not started yet. Come back later.

i2McAbre

You mean like this?

oiy.png

DeletedUser39058

Forge is turning 7! Please leave any questions below if you have any regarding the forum contest :)

Check the announcement out here.

Thanks!
Richard
When does this start each day? I was able to get it the first day and it tells me to come back later today.

Kranyar the Mysterious

Whoohoo, that was fun! Spin a wheel and win one of seven prizes - small medal pack, small coin pack, small supply pack, self-aid kit, 2 blueprints, 5 minute production boost, or the grand prize...

A Victory Tower!!!
Had ya going! ;)

DeletedUser27860

No, it turns black for the day 3, just won't let me do anything - says I am too early
you should get that checked out because you didn't see any of us posting about it did you, I mean get that looked into asap..

DeletedUser17543

When will you post the instructions? Your info page is rather cryptic.

DeletedUser27860

REPLY TO THE POST WITH THE PUZZLE! A "FRIGGING" DUH!

These things are NOT brain surgery people! Have hooked on phonics and reading fundamentals fallen to such a low in this world? And PULEASE do NOT give me the "English is not my First Language" nonsense. This is an English Forum, if you don't comprehend it? Then GO TO the server for your own country.

SIGH!?!?!?!?!?! I feel so much better...
You should have told them to write it on a notecard exactly 5inches by 3 inches and hide it under their pillow before they got to sleep tonight, then sit back and wait for their reward... :D:cool: