• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Anniversary Contest Feedback

DeletedUser27860

I think I'd rather have had a Victory Tower :( The odds of being one of the lucky 7 winners pretty much means you get nothin'
lol never say such a thing, I have like 100 of those that will never see the light of day.. burn them all burn them and send them to the sticking place.

:p

Macbeth-Button1.jpg

DeletedUser27860

I am amazed at the number of people who create a forum account to post in a thread without reading anything else on the forum first, even the thread they're posting in. Even the posts just above theirs that warn not to post answers here. Awesome.

Ya people can be funny.. if funny means stupid.. and.. I ran out of jokes that were funny.

I assume they were trolling and playing dumb.. ya that's it..

CXmSWUTtwovDHom-800x450-noPad.jpg

DeletedUser25795

Don't worry no has posted the full correct answer yet. Am I the only one who can see the flaw in those paths?

DeletedUser30602

I don't understand how it's the 7th anniversary when this game existed back in the late 1990's. I played it briefly back then, I only made it to Iron age, the buildings are exactly the same. I remember the Zeus great building very clearly, I remember all the battles were auto battle, aiding friends was a part of the game back then too. You used to be able to play offline, which made since, a lot of people payed for dial up internet by the minute back then. I can't be the only person who remembers this. somebody back me up.

DeletedUser27860

I don't understand how it's the 7th anniversary when this game existed back in the late 1990's. I played it briefly back then, I only made it to Iron age, the buildings are exactly the same. I remember the Zeus great building very clearly, I remember all the battles were auto battle, aiding friends was a part of the game back then too. You used to be able to play offline, which made since, a lot of people payed for dial up internet by the minute back then. I can't be the only person who remembers this. somebody back me up.

Forge of Empires is a browser-based strategy game developed by InnoGames. The game was initially released on April 17, 2012. In 2013, TV advertising helped the game reach 10 million user registrations. It was later released for the iPhone and iPad in 2014, as well as Android in 2015. Wikipedia

games are very similar, it may have been much the same as this one...

DeletedUser37581

There may have been aspects of this game in the first version of Tribal Wars which came out in 2003.

DreadfulCadillac

maybe u were a beta tester or somthin?

DeletedUser15957

Where do I submit the answer to day 3 of the anniversary competition