• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Bruadhin

I don't remember, but it must have been supplies, haha!

I need to step up my game. All I've gotten was someone whining I sniped her Arc and asking me to bump my contribution to 1.9. She even waited days for me to do it. She then overcontributed to her Cape or CF, forgot which. I kept waiting for her to add more to make it better, but a guidemate sniped 1st so I went ahead and locked second while it was still profitable.

Bruadhin

I hope you didn’t do it did you?

Lord no. As I mentioned, I spent the rest of our time together in the hood waiting for her to do it again. I did manage to snag a spot on her CF for a nice profit.

There were some times I felt kind of bad. But then I remember:

1. It's a game
2. It's not my fault they are bad with math.

I've had guildmates sniped on my Arc when they contributed too early. I made good once because another guidemate didn't finish out for 1st. After that, I told them they are welcome to add whenever, but if it isn't lockable, then it is at their risk.

I'm a big believer in Lock It or Lose It.

Jern2017

He doesn't have much that's worth plundering, but he is one of the five bottom players in my neighborhood on which I use my five attempts when I collect from my Himeji Castle.

Attachments

• IMG_20190815_042909_486.jpg
    IMG_20190815_042909_486.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 52

Jern2017

Not really, I don't do recurring quests. However, during events, I spend a lot of coins and supplies by constructing and immediately selling buildings to quickly complete "collect x amount of coins/supplies" quests, so I don't mind grabbing some of those resources if there's nothing better to plunder.

DeletedUser30312

He doesn't have much that's worth plundering, but he is one of the five bottom players in my neighborhood on which I use my five attempts when I collect from my Himeji Castle.

I don't understand his complaint. Hoods are mostly all the same age, so technically you ARE picking on someone the same level. Another player that just needs to git gud.

Well then you’re just not trying hard enough. Unleash the Kraken!

I've been unleashing the Kraken, among other things. The poor Kraken gets hungry when all it has to eat is something like a Spearfighter or a single Rogue.

Jern2017

He has unboosted goods buildings, two GBs (SoZ and LoA) and no more than a few event buildings. He's in the Modern Era. If for nothing else, I will continue tp plunder him for his choice of words. Players who use the terms "picking on" and "bullying" irritate me.

DeletedUser30312

What kind of defense does he have? If it's Spearfighters or outdated, I'd probably be chomping on his city too.