• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Jern2017

This player threw a tantrum the last time we were neighbors. He had sent me a very similar message and I continued to plunder him nevertheless.

I changed my nickname a few days ago because my original one was automatically generated when I started the game and I hoped it would cause some confusion among players like him. It seems he sends similar messages threatening he would retaliate in GVG to anyone that attacks him.

He advanced to the PME (it's a ME neighborhood) so I have a chance to plunder some PME goods.

Attachments

• sketch-1564581106511.png
    sketch-1564581106511.png
    535.6 KB · Views: 63
  • sketch-1564581112753.png
    sketch-1564581112753.png
    770 KB · Views: 61

Emberguard

So in th message he mentioned your guilds are meant to be friendly... would be a bit weird to send out that in a default message. Surely that wouldn’t fool anyone? You could just check who your allies are and which guild they’re in

Jern2017

I imagine the friendly part isn't. The part about him being strong and capable and that he will retaliate in GVG is.

DeletedUser13430

Seems the plunder part of the game is a frequent form of complaints and proposals to change the system. I am sure there are many others like me who are satisfied with the current system. Please post your progress and reasoning for why and what you plunder. If you don't plunder please don't add to the thread. There are many other threads started that you can add your complaints and criticism to.
View attachment 4158
  • If a neighbor aids, I aid back. No help from them means they are open game to attack/plunder.
  • I look for goods I can use first. Then event buildings or HoF's. I rarely take coin or supplies unless it is a revenge attack.
  • 2 spearfighter or other weak defense and I will take anything I can.
  • I use up my Voyager bonus first on the advanced ages and then go back within 24 hours for the lower age goods.
  • I try to make a friend in the hood who also plunders and message each other when goods are up.
  • Lastly, I figure if I don't take the goods someone else will.
Nobody likes to get plundered,Me included,But it is part of the game.
I don't get plundered enough to get frustrated at anyone and I have way more than I lose when I do get plundered.
I have to accept the fact that I can't get revenge on a player who has all premium buildings and all his/or her GBs are like level 100 so suck it up or don't play.
If I can't get the player who pissed me off I take it out on as many of his guildies as I can then let them know why.

DeletedUser31397

This player threw a tantrum the last time we were neighbors. He had sent me a very similar message and I continued to plunder him nevertheless.

I changed my nickname a few days ago because my original one was automatically generated when I started the game and I hoped it would cause some confusion among players like him. It seems he sends similar messages threatening he would retaliate in GVG to anyone that attacks him.

He advanced to the PME (it's a ME neighborhood) so I have a chance to plunder some PME goods.

The blackmail crymail is the best. Movie spoilers and illness/disease messages are a close 2nd.

mamboking053

Can you bump up your FPS to 998 for a 1.9
-Sunday at 10:30pm

Waiting on you
-Yesterday at 10:17pm

If you’re not going to add the remaining forge points on my arc please do not put any forge points on my great buildings. The top spots are reserved for players who add 190% of the rewarded forge points. And when players like you take up spots for under what they are reserved for you are cheating me out of forge points and I don’t appreciate it
-today at 7:54pm

Dude sat three days waiting on me to “complete my donation” so he could level his Level63 Arc. I admire the persistence but...get a clue.

Bruadhin

I hope you have enough FP to put on all his GBs at "under 1.9"! ;)

Ha! I had a player basically do that when I grabbed a spot on her Arc. Took her forever to finally level it. Then she proceeds to put too much on her CF. I'm waiting for her to add more to really make it good, sadly a guildie in the hood took first so I went ahead and grabbed second.

Only thing better than a hoodie who can't do math is the one that massively overpays for a spot on your own GB.

- KQ -

I haven't gotten any cry mail in a while. This one is pretty tame.

"This is getting old you can move on to someone else. You don't have to plunder after winning"

The guy is certainly thin skinned though. I've been pretty lax about raiding the hood since the last neighborhood change and I think I've probably only plundered him three times. The part that cracks me up is his achievement badges and profile are all about how helpful he is and how he always aids back. Since I always aid everyone in the hood the first day, I know that's not true.

DeletedUser30312

Some more cry mail.

Meh, I was whacking PME defenses in my hood back in PE. He should work on his attack bonuses.

The #1 guy in my ME hood apparently went PME right after the hood flip has his defenses fully PME, and he's been attacking me several times. I don't whine about it, I send in a Commando + 7 Rogues and fight him on equal grounds (good for the AO). It helps that his defense bonus is rather soft too. He hasn't gotten the hint that I will fight back, or he simply doesn't care.

DeletedUser31397

Today's Plunder Progress moment...

Last night, I plundered someone, probably a TF based on their set up.

Today to get me back, they put 47 fp on my Kraken so I would lose out on doubles... 46 fp in doubles. It's like I plundered them for 52+ FP!

47 FPs just to stop a double dip? They must make several hundred FPs daily to want to do that:confused: