• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Plunder progress

Houston Don

Ran into someone with 723% with PME champions today! He's good for the rest of the game!
It depends what era he's in now, doesn't it? I'm in PME and faced someone with 1060 defense using mostly CE troops (I was on offense), he still lost. Others have attacked my much lower defense and defeated me, I've never found champions to be worth much. Now if you're in HMA, your situation would be impressive but there's no way a 723%/PME champion combo would work on a reasonably leveled city past PME or CE.

Godly Luke

It depends what era he's in now, doesn't it? I'm in PME and faced someone with 1060 defense using mostly CE troops (I was on offense), he still lost. Others have attacked my much lower defense and defeated me, I've never found champions to be worth much. Now if you're in HMA, your situation would be impressive but there's no way a 723%/PME champion combo would work on a reasonably leveled city past PME or CE.
PE

Godly Luke

LOL I'm surprised they tried to fight me. I mean, look at this army. It's half dead.
457266c6-9be2-4286-a96d-aa4fa71f6fd3

Attachments

• upload_2019-6-28_20-48-55.png
    upload_2019-6-28_20-48-55.png
    175.3 KB · Views: 41

Algona

Interesting. My new hood on Parkog seems to have both @lemur and tuckerkao in it.

Reminds of a line from the movie Patton:

Reporter: General is it true that you said that if you were between the German and Russian armies you would attack both?

Patton: No, but I wish I had.

I don't see how you could possibly let this epic opportunity go by...

DeletedUser30312

Reminds of a line from the movie Patton:

Reporter: General is it true that you said that if you were between the German and Russian armies you would attack both?

Patton: No, but I wish I had.

I don't see how you could possibly let this epic opportunity go by...

I already attacked tuckerkao, and he doesn't make alabaster in that city, so there goes all the potential fun there.

And I don't have any grudges against lemur.