• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Guild Battleground Rewards

Flavius Belisarius

Looking at rewards it appears that if my Guild finishes 2nd, we'll gain 12% of our needed Crown Points to the Next Level.
Four battlegrounds to go.... 44 days.
GE provides considerably less.
GvG is still the best way to level up.

DeletedUser4441

If your in the guild when GBG starts, and in it when it completes. You share in the reward the same as everyone else in the guild.

(edit) That is IF you earn one.

DeletedUser40809

Yes, but when and where is the reward applied? Our guild was to have rec'd 54000 in guild power, but it wasn't applied to the points needed to reach the next guild level. I rec'd the statue fragments, but our guild, nothing.

DeletedUser29726

Yes, but when and where is the reward applied? Our guild was to have rec'd 54000 in guild power, but it wasn't applied to the points needed to reach the next guild level. I rec'd the statue fragments, but our guild, nothing.

It'll show up at recalc today (in about 2 hours)

DeletedUser11427

How do the victory points you get per hour translate into the crown points that seems to get maxed out if your in 1st place?

RazorbackPirate

How do the victory points you get per hour translate into the crown points that seems to get maxed out if your in 1st place
Victory Points determine where you place in the round, where you place in the round determines your Guild Power (crown) award.

DeletedUser11427

(a) If it was fun I would be all over it, but with my current economical and military resources, without some hidden rewards, it seems unwise to rush further.
(b) Always on the lookout for Godzilla)

I think your Q mostly a math one, how many points needed to push you out considering time left and accumulation of your own points for the time being, also need to consider your opponents opportunities ( roster, how active they've been the previews days, etc..) nothing in stone but I think you can draw somewhat realistic picture of what to expect.
Cheers
Omve you've reached the top score for your League, what do the victory points count for?

DeletedUser11427

Victory Points determine where you place in the round, where you place in the round determines your Guild Power (crown) award.
If your in the Gold League your top score is fixed at 273 crowns, and can't go any higher, so again, what are the victory points for?

DeletedUser11427

If your in 1st place in any of the leagues, there is a max number of crowns you can get. what are the extra victory points for. Is there a reason to compete once you way ahead in first

AAA12AAA

Omve you've reached the top score for your League, what do the victory points count for?
I got the top spot only in my GB sector, is there ranking for the whole Bronze, Silver and Gold Leagues?
As mentioned before it seems points only determine your guild placement for the round.

RazorbackPirate

I got the top spot only in my GB sector, is there ranking for the whole Bronze, Silver and Gold Leagues?
As mentioned before it seems points only determine your guild placement for the round.
Behind the scenes, every guild is ranked by MMR. At the end of each round, your guild's MMR will be adjusted by a fixed amount, up or down, depending on your league and where your guild finishes in the round. The guild's MMR determines both league placement and placement within the league.

However, MMR is not visible to players so there's no real way to know where you're placed within a league.

Agent327

If your in the Gold League your top score is fixed at 273 crowns, and can't go any higher, so again, what are the victory points for?

Your MMR

If your in 1st place in any of the leagues, there is a max number of crowns you can get. what are the extra victory points for. Is there a reason to compete once you way ahead in first

Yes. Your MMR will rise and your chance to move up or stay in the same league improves.

DeletedUser37581

Your MMR

Yes. Your MMR will rise and your chance to move up or stay in the same league improves.
A guild's MMR is not dependent on Victory Points earned except to the extent that Victory Points determines placement on the battlefield. Adjustment to MMR is based only the place a guild finishes and the number of guilds on the battlefield.

Agent327

Adjustment to MMR is based only the place a guild finishes and the number of guilds on the battlefield.

Not at the moment

• My guild finished a battleground in first place, and we didn't move to the next league! Why?
    • The league promotion depends on your guild’s current MMR points. What could have happened is that the MMR points required to be promoted was higher than the actual amount of MMR points your guild gained in a battleground.

DeletedUser29726

A guild's MMR is not dependent on Victory Points earned except to the extent that Victory Points determines placement on the battlefield. Adjustment to MMR is based only the place a guild finishes and the number of guilds on the battlefield.
Not at the moment
What that quote you dug up means is that the distance between the minimum MMR for a league and the maximum MMR for a leagues is greater than a 1st place result in general. So if you're say minimum-silver, you can't make gold from 1 1st place. You still gain the same amount of MMR for that 1st place (which doesn't depend on your total VP or how much you beat 2nd by), it'll just still leave you in silver.

Edit: The only thing that impacts how much MMR you gain for a 1st is how many other guilds are in your group (playing against less competition gains you less points)

DeletedUser37581

MMR is adjusted based on battlefield placement according to the number of guilds in the battlefield, as such:

Place8 Guilds7 Guilds6 Guilds5 Guilds
1st+175+150+125+100
2nd+125+100+75+50
3rd+75+50+250
4th+250-25-50
5th-25-50-75-100
6th-75-100-125-
7th-125-150--
8th-175---

In addition, if a guild has been elevated to a higher battlefield (such as a gold league guild participating in a platinum league battlefield), then any losses are cut in half, and any gains are boosted by 50%. So an elevated guild that finishes 2nd in a 5 guild battlefield would receive +75 to MMR instead of +50.

MMRLeague
0-100Copper
101-350Silver
351-650Gold
651-900Platinum
901-1000Diamond

Not at the moment
Yes, it has always been this way. Nothing has changed.

Agent327

MMR is adjusted based on battlefield placement according to the number of guilds in the battlefield, as such:

Place8 Guilds7 Guilds6 Guilds5 Guilds
1st+175+150+125+100
2nd+125+100+75+50
3rd+75+50+250
4th+250-25-50
5th-25-50-75-100
6th-75-100-125-
7th-125-150--
8th-175---

In addition, if a guild has been elevated to a higher battlefield (such as a gold league guild participating in a platinum league battlefield), then any losses are cut in half, and any gains are boosted by 50%. So an elevated guild that finishes 2nd in a 5 guild battlefield would receive +75 to MMR instead of +50.

MMRLeague
0-100Copper
101-350Silver
351-650Gold
651-900Platinum
901-1000Diamond

Yes, it has always been this way. Nothing has changed.

OK, I stand corrected. Wish Inno was this clear on it.

DeletedUser37581

OK, I stand corrected. Wish Inno was this clear on it.
I wish Inno would either publish the MMR values on the guild ranking page or else break out the prestige for GvG and Battlegrounds.

Battlegrounds prestige = MMR * 18