• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

forum ranks

DeletedUser36572

New Rank:
Member Has Cake

Maybe make it so Well-Known Members can change their Member Rank like a Signature.

Notorious Train Robber
Fuzzy Bunny
Dark Alley Reject
Prime Daisy Chewer Supreme

Last edited by a moderator:

Super Catanian

New Rank:
Member Has Cake

Maybe make it so Well-Known Members can change their Member Rank like a Signature.

Notorious Train Robber
Fuzzy Bunny
Dark Alley Reject
Prime Daisy Chewer Supreme

I wanna actually change my Well-Known Member rank to something like that, such as Necromancer, since my IRL occupation is already in my About Me section of my profile.

WinnerGR

Actual idea( apart from the bits in the sarcasm font ) :

Semi new member ----------------------------------------5 posts
Still a bit new member------------------------------------10 posts
Member----------------------------------------------------30 posts
Ok been here a while member----------------------------50 posts
Actually good threads created member------------------70 posts
Active member--------------------------------------------100 posts
Even more active member--------------------------------150 posts
Become a forum regular member------------------------200 posts
Well known member--------------------------------------500 posts
Super well known member-------------------------------750 posts
Notorious Train Robber----------------------------------1500 posts
Enthusiast-------------------------------------------------2000 posts
I am banned and never coming back :( --------------banned

Last edited:

The Lady Redneck

Yes the list needs revamped. I see I have moved from being a New Member to Member. That is fine I can go with that. BUT the next level is
ACTIVE MEMBER. No way will I join a gym!!!! I draw the line at that. Well I would if I could be bothered to get the controls of my recliner and use it to get me up to go get the pen to draw with.

Why not
Noob
Not so Noob
Relaxed Member
Know it all Member.
Finally got some common sense Member
Forum Master.

WinnerGR

Yes the list needs revamped. I see I have moved from being a New Member to Member. That is fine I can go with that. BUT the next level is
ACTIVE MEMBER. No way will I join a gym!!!! I draw the line at that. Well I would if I could be bothered to get the controls of my recliner and use it to get me up to go get the pen to draw with.

Why not
Noob
Not so Noob
Relaxed Member
Know it all Member.
Finally got some common sense Member
Forum Master.
Please can you add in how many posts for each status .

Last edited:

DeletedUser36572

Please can you add in how many posts for each status and look at the chat I sent you .

Adding more “bureaucratic hoopla” ranks would be unnecessary, where allowing players who contribute to the forums regularly, and have gained at least “Well-Known Member” status, to have a bit more fun, may actually warrant the idea of an Official Proposal.

Emergency Response Team
Spoon In The Knife Drawer
Honorary Dishwasher

Last edited by a moderator:

Super Catanian

Adding more “bureaucratic hoopla” ranks would be unnecessary, where allowing players who contribute to the forums regularly, and have gained at least “Well-Known Member” status, to have a bit more fun, may actually warrant the idea of an Official Proposal.

Emergency Response Team
Spoon In The Knife Drawer
Honorary Dishwasher

Okay, this I agree with. Now that I think about it, this ability to change forum rank should only be given to Moderators, Staff Members, and Well-Known Members, to prevent too much mayhem among the newer ones.

UBERhelp1

Is that a reference to something?
I know it's a Minecraft reference to one of its achievements, which in turn references another game, which I can't remember.
Well, actually that Minecraft achievement's name, "The Cake is a Lie," which you get for making a cake, references Portal. In Portal you are basically told that after the testing you complete in the game, you will get cake. At the end of the testing, you enter a room where that cake supposedly is, and "THE CAKE IS A LIE" is written all over the walls.
portal.png

To be more on topic, there could be the problem of moderation of the names people give themselves. And there should probably be a character limit as well.