• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

St. Patrick's Day 2020 Event Feedback

Freshmeboy

May sound like a homer here but I think its a great bit of fun..reminds me of a game I played years ago ..its almost hypnotizing to watch the numbers roll. If it takes too much of your time there is always the alternate route...

CherryButterfly

I was playing earlier, now have lost the window, only have a Quest window, but have lost the city with the shamrock production...???

As I suspected, the event is easier than described. Much like when you sit down to play a new board game or card game. Someone gets out the rules and reads them all and everyone has glazed looks in their eyes...until you start playing it. Then it makes since. So far I like it. I like to generate massive amounts without having to do much but upgrade. Reminds me of bit coin games.

I’m just wondering if I should save my pots of gold for special things and not upgrade managers too much...like saving footballs for select days with good daily specials. Even though there aren’t daily specials. I guess I’ll watch the video again for an answer.

Graviton

Doesn't seem nearly as bad as the doomsayers predicted. It may be more challenging than most events to complete on multiple worlds, but I like the fact that they're trying out new mechanics.

Still can NOT figure out how to get back into the town. Was playing earlier,now have no way to access???

Help???
You may need to elaborate on details. Are you on mobile or pc? What are you clicking on to get back into the town? Is there any error messages? Did something disappear? Is it trying to load but doesn’t?

Lady Rainna

If we go to the next town, do our tasks completed reset to zero? Are we starting over again as in the first city?
Is it best to stay and do the harder tasks, or move on and start over in the next city? Any SERIOUS advice, appreciated.Thanks

UBERhelp1

Just a small PSA, remember that once you click the continue button and go to the chest-buying screen after the popup, you WILL NOT be able to leave the window to get more PoG (they can be bought for diamonds though). So make sure you have enough for the chests you want before you continue.

CherryButterfly

I am on PC.

When I played early this A.M., I clicked on St Patrick's day Quest to open town to produce hats, etc.

Now all I get is a side window opening with several quests, but no way to get back to the hat-producing: town.

Anyone else click out of Hat-producing town, then get back in???

How???

Lankybrit

I'm 34/38 tasks into the first city. Everything now costs above 8T to upgrade. Why does the festival only transfer 948B and take 10T or more to upgrade? No I'm not spending tons of Pots of Gold on the Manager there. It's just bad design. It makes the whole event seem boring as heck.

Lankybrit

I finished 25 quests and the next three are all to upgrade the different managers (to levels 3,4 & 2). All the buildings are built and I am on my way to the 8.4Q needed to go to the next town. My plan was to not upgrade managers any further based upon the advice above. Should I just do nothing until I produce enough to go to the next town, or should I upgrade the managers, spend the PoG, and continue questing in the first town. Any advice is helpful. Thanks
I would suggest doing all the tasks you can. Just spend the pots on the managers for the tasks. Try to get all 38 tasks done before moving on. You probably will before getting 8.3 Quadrillion shamrocks anyway.

UBERhelp1

I would suggest doing all the tasks you can. Just spend the pots on the managers for the tasks. Try to get all 38 tasks done before moving on. You probably will before getting 8.3 Quadrillion shamrocks anyway.
It can be inefficient to do all tasks before moving on, and in some cases you shouldn't. You want to spend the fewest PoG on managers that you can.

DeletedUser30791

It can be inefficient to do all tasks before moving on, and in some cases you shouldn't. You want to spend the fewest PoG on managers that you can.
Exactly. Festival mgr 3, ship mgr 2 and all the other mgrs at lvl 1 is all you need. After that choose which of the remaining mgr tasks to do based on the fewest POG used.

CherryButterfly

Ahhhh, yes, I had played, and understood it.
Just, after I went to bed and got back up, looked at it this afternoon, The Whole St. Patrick's window that had been in the top left corner had disappeared, In it's place was an Event Quest window on the left under my usual two- the Daily and Story Quests. But, had random quests, some related, some unrelated, like- Discover three Incidents- for Pots of Gold.

BUT, NO way to get back to the little Hat Town.

UNTIL--
I opened another window, checked my e-mail, saw the one giving away Pots of Gold, clicked there, entered the game again, I guess triggering a reboot of some sort, and now--
The window is back up on the left.

So, I guess all that was needed was a Logout/Login.

So, Nevermind!