• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

most expensive item in auction

ffblackice

I saw a Art Exhibition Selection Kit was finally bid to 160,000 trade coins, not sure you saw anything more expensive than this?
BTW, I think AD selling price is 28,000 trade coins, almost 6x in auction, why people so crazy?

Jern2017

I saw one go for 220k Trade Coins. That's the highest bid I've seen so far. Players who've been playing for years have inventories full of special and event buildings that fetch a good price when sold to the AD, so I don't find it too surprising.

Triopoly Champion

Shrine of Knowledge upgrade kits also have attracted tons of high bidders, but indeed they aren't that necessary, collect more event buildings will take some time. When groups of people start to go after certain buildings or upgrades, then they become really popular, I prefer to go after Grand Bridge upgrades.

qaccy

Highest I've seen was 500k for an art exhibition kit. My bid. Also won one for the relatively cheap price of 42k. They're the only thing I bid on now since I don't really want anything else from the AD. I've seen SoK upgrades many times in both the auction and the daily offer, passed on every single one of them since I'll be using Egypt to fill any 2x2 spaces with Obelisks.

EDIT: I should add the most expensive 'why?' auction I've seen. 70k for a Pillar of Heroes sellection kit...just this morning, actually. Of all the things to bid that much for!

Last edited:

DreadfulCadillac

Highest I've seen was 500k for an art exhibition kit. My bid. Also won one for the relatively cheap price of 42k. They're the only thing I bid on now since I don't really want anything else from the AD. I've seen SoK upgrades many times in both the auction and the daily offer, passed on every single one of them since I'll be using Egypt to fill any 2x2 spaces with Obelisks.

EDIT: I should add the most expensive 'why?' auction I've seen. 70k for a Pillar of Heroes sellection kit...just this morning, actually. Of all the things to bid that much for!
was probably the last kit they needed

DeletedUser36145

I have seen a 310 000 bid for a Dark doorway, but I think it was an "extra 0" mistake. SoK upgrades and AE selections above 100K are not unusual. CMS too.
My highest bid was something around 75K for an AE selection, but I also have gotten one for 14K, so thongs vary.

DeletedUser31499

I might be bidding 65k for a cherry garden selection kit. I’ve been replacing the pond with sakura rocks and the kit will give me a level 2 rock and another 5% fighting bonus. Need to keep up with the Jones.

Dominator - X

I would sell you all 4 of my AE kits for 400,999 (total) if Inno would let me. Ohhhh, now I get it! Inno won't let me. Now it makes sense. I think. ;~}

qaccy

Too funny, and you question why 70K for a PoH upgrade?

Sure do! Art Exhibition's good, unlike the Pillar of Heroes (well, it used to be good, but power creep has left it pretty far behind). They could've put that 70k towards an Art Exhibition kit instead. Why wouldn't they?

Nicholas002

I am seeing people paying up to 800 trade coins per FP in the auctions. (80,000 coins/100 FP) why wouldn't they spend half that much on a SoK upgrade which also takes up zero space, and with 1 Fp a day would pay off in 100 days, and after that give you extra?

Triopoly Champion

I am seeing people paying up to 800 trade coins per FP in the auctions. (80,000 coins/100 FP) why wouldn't they spend half that much on a SoK upgrade which also takes up zero space, and with 1 Fp a day would pay off in 100 days, and after that give you extra?
I believe both the Pillar of Heroes and Grand Bridge should open up level 8, I'm maxed out on all the event stuffs.

Too many players want SoK level 2, some offers like 120,000 per each upgrade kit, but it doesn't reward attack boosts.

I hope the Antique Dealer can offer some previous event portraits or fertilizer continent deposit bonus -
Forge of Empires - Upgrades for both Pillar of Heroes and Grand Bridge.jpg