• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for update 1.214

strugure

First I am not+ 80 years old. ...

I'm glad my comment on the 80+ made an impression on you hence the extensive reply. That still doesn't help the poor Heal all "upgrade" after all the negative responses from beta players they still decided to go ahead and align the Heal all with the OK button to slow down the fighting

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

Yes, the HA button is there for a reason, as it could have been in a lot of other places, and it isn't.
Yes, I have lost diamonds.
Yes, we can adapt to slower GBG/GVG.
Yes, my wrist can not adapt well to more movement.
Yes, I lose interest, GBG taking a lot of my fights, and accordingly my wrist hurts every night.
Yes I will look for a game where devs take into account people's feedback, and physical wellbeing.

Pretty much the same. GbG now sucks and that was what I liked about the game. I will be parking myself into a solo guild and getting on with real life after this season. Inno doesn't care at all how much people don't like it

RazorbackPirate

i have changed my review rating the game in the play store from 5 stars to 1 star. and i have written a short note explaining why. if inno wont listen to their forums maybe they will listen to their reviews.
If that is the case, then quit. Right now, delete your account, and quit. If it's now a 1 star game stop playing. Or be an adult, go back and change it again to something realistic while keeping valid comments. Stop acting like a spoiled brat. Petulant child is never a good look.

If that is the case, then quit. Right now, delete your account, and quit. If it's now a 1 star game stop playing. Or be an adult, go back and change it again to something realistic while keeping valid comments. Stop acting like a spoiled brat. Petulant child is never a good look.
wow you are rude. it isnt necessary to make it personal. but whatever. i have a right to my opinion and my review. and i feel that since inno wont listen to their customers on the forums including beta then i will have to say how i feel on the reviews. and if that is acting petulant then how are you acting by resulting to name calling? you dont like my post then please feel free to say so. but an adult doesnt need to result to name calling and claiming others dont have valid points of view.... those kinds of comments are the most insecure and childish types a person can post.

Last edited:

RazorbackPirate

wow you are rude. it isnt necessary to make it personal. but whatever. i have a right to my opinion and my review. and i feel that since inno wont listen to their customers on the forums including beta then i will have to say how i feel on the reviews. and if that is acting petulant then how are you acting by resulting to name calling? you dont like my post then please feel free to say so. but an adult doesnt need to result to name calling and claiming others dont have valid points of view.... those kinds of comments are the most insecure and childish types a person can post.
I called you no names. I refer only to your behavior. If you feel your behavior is a reflection of who you are, then maybe it's right to take offense. I also said you should keep your valid comments, but your one star review is childish. Nothing more than a tantrum. Something easily ignored by both developers and experienced gamers alike.

I called you no names. I refer only to your behavior. If you feel your behavior is a reflection of who you are, then maybe it's right to take offense. I also said you should keep your valid comments, but your one star review is childish. Nothing more than a tantrum. Something easily ignored by both developers and experienced gamers alike.
LMAO. whatever. im not going to get into this ridiculous conversation with you.

Johnny B. Goode

i will say this if Inno wants good reviews on the play store then they should treat their customers like they want good reviews.
Inno has changed FoE for the better most of the time. It is now so much easier to fight than it was 5 years ago. It's easier to get GBs leveled. It's easier to accumulate goods, FPs, coins, supplies, medals, BPs. It is easier to raise a guild's levels. It's easier to be a new player. It's way easier for the long time players. Happiness is rarely an issue. City defense isn't even necessary. New players don't get plundered. Inventory items can be sold and the income from that can be used to buy buildings that you want. And that is just off the top of my head. If you're going to ignore all the improvements to FoE over the years just because of one minor change, then you are acting like a petulant child, as @RazorbackPirate said.

Inno has changed FoE for the better most of the time. It is now so much easier to fight than it was 5 years ago. It's easier to get GBs leveled. It's easier to accumulate goods, FPs, coins, supplies, medals, BPs. It is easier to raise a guild's levels. It's easier to be a new player. It's way easier for the long time players. Happiness is rarely an issue. City defense isn't even necessary. New players don't get plundered. Inventory items can be sold and the income from that can be used to buy buildings that you want. And that is just off the top of my head. If you're going to ignore all the improvements to FoE over the years just because of one minor change, then you are acting like a petulant child, as @RazorbackPirate said.
not everyone would see all of this as improvements, but this doesnt matter... this isnt what this thread is about. it is about the changes inno made to the game in the last update and unfortunately the fighting mechanics in gvg and gbg are a casualty. and there are a couple of problems with this change. the first being that a player can accidentally hit the heal all button and unwittingly spend diamonds which i believe i have already done a couple of times. also the new alignment of the buttons hinders fast fighting... which leads us into the second problem which is this change gives macro players and bot users an unfair advantage in gvg and gbg. i realize that these changes may not mean much to you hence the unnecessary insult you have thrown my way. but for me this update ruins the competitiveness of the game. and these issues seem to keep re-occurring and the devs arent listening. so i stand by my revised review of FoE.

Sharmon the Impaler

not everyone would see all of this as improvements, but this doesnt matter... this isnt what this thread is about. it is about the changes inno made to the game in the last update and unfortunately the fighting mechanics in gvg and gbg are a casualty. and there are a couple of problems with this change. the first being that a player can accidentally hit the heal all button and unwittingly spend diamonds which i believe i have already done a couple of times. also the new alignment of the buttons hinders fast fighting... which leads us into the second problem which is this change gives macro players and bot users an unfair advantage in gvg and gbg. i realize that these changes may not mean much to you hence the unnecessary insult you have thrown my way. but for me this update ruins the competitiveness of the game. and these issues seem to keep re-occurring and the devs arent listening. so i stand by my revised review of FoE.

As one of those "whales" I paid for a better attack score over the past 2 years and change just so I could do better in GbG. If you paid for a car that did 160 MPH and 1 year after the company forced a firmware update that lowered the top end to 85 MPH would you say to yourself , oh well I guess I should just adapt ?

Pericles the Lion

As one of those "whales" I paid for a better attack score over the past 2 years and change just so I could do better in GbG. If you paid for a car that did 160 MPH and 1 year after the company forced a firmware update that lowered the top end to 85 MPH would you say to yourself , oh well I guess I should just adapt ?
I think that this is an excellent analogy. No sarcasm. However, I dare say that there will be some players on this forum that will continue to say "adapt". These will be the players who, like you, bought the fast car but never had the desire to drive it at 160MPH. They drive under the speed limit. As a result they are not affected by the firmware update.

Sharmon the Impaler

Not the best analogy given I don’t know of anywhere I’d legally be allowed to drive the car above 68.35 mph / 110 kph. So the hypothetical firmware update would still be above legal speeds for my area anyway

I’d be more concerned on speed to get from 0 to 100 kph getting throttled

You can on a closed track , the whole premise is you are not getting what you paid for. Something you can relate to better maybe. When VW ripped off their clients by telling them that their car was emission friendly but all it was was a firmware tweak that was crippled after every emissions test. Still feel like "Just adapting" ?

Emberguard

Not saying I disagree with your dissatisfaction on the Heal All placement, I can totally agree with wanting it moved elsewhere. Just saying the analogy wasn’t necessarily conveying the correct comparison for what you’re looking to argue on

Johnny B. Goode

You're posting a lot about one minor change that negatively affects you. How many times have you come to the Forum to post about a change that helped you or that you liked? For that matter, how many of the people that came here to complain about this change have ever come to the Forum to say something positive about the game? A few have, I know that for a fact, but the vast majority of the people that complain about a change never come to the Forum when they're happy with a change. And that is my point about the complaints here not reflecting what the majority of players think of this change. They either like it, or they don't care enough to complain about it. That is why I say that even though you think it's a lot of people complaining about the change, the makeup of this thread is deceptive. It only reflects the few who care enough to take the time to post about it.

Ebeondi Asi

Using PC i can say the addition of the diamond button havs not hindered my play at all. I have bumped it a few times but since I use the 'are you sure' no cost, plus you do not have to click it jut click the attack button and the pop up goes away. so no need to move wrist more on that. the auto button is so close to where it was that micro movement is nothing.
Maybe reset yor mouse pointer to move a little faster? solve the problem.

Sharmon the Impaler

Using PC i can say the addition of the diamond button havs not hindered my play at all. I have bumped it a few times but since I use the 'are you sure' no cost, plus you do not have to click it jut click the attack button and the pop up goes away. so no need to move wrist more on that. the auto button is so close to where it was that micro movement is nothing.
Maybe reset yor mouse pointer to move a little faster? solve the problem.

The way fast fighting works is you don’t look at the buttons and only look at the unit health , swapping them out only when the next fight is sure to be lost. Without the button there a fast double click corrects missing the button the odd time that you do clicking slightly above or below where you last clicked without looking at the buttons. 1.3+ fights per second is fast fighting in my books and this is impossible with the button in the way. If you are fighting at less than 0.8 fights per second then you won’t notice it that much. Above that speed it will trip you up many times. A 30-40% forced reduction in speed that I paid thousands for the ability to do. This is bait and switch pure and simple.