• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event 2022 Feedback

Oswyn the noble

Yo

u scared me. I had to check my inventory in my 3 tower world. All three are there, safe and snug and waiting for me to activate one exactly when I want it. Very valuable item.
I won another one. But this time saving in inventory.. ill use it when i need to. Imagine having 5, thats a huge attack boost for 24 hrs

Ebeondi Asi

Hello FoE's developers.!.

I'm so happy because FoE's developers bring back Tactician's Tower and Tacitian's Tower Upgrade Kit in Daily's Special of Halloween event, especially you guys removed them in Wild Life event, Heroes event and Fall event. I and many other people like me, we truly hope you will not remove them anymore in future events. Thank you so much.!.
Any City defense is waste of energy and space. Newer players may think they are valuable, but they are not. Eventually yo may wake up and realize this. Took me at least a year to realize it. LOL

MKPapa

One issue I see with this event is that there are too many quests that require huge amount of resources to complete. Might be easy for high era players and HC owners, but hits lower era players a lot IMO.

Sharmon the Impaler

One issue I see with this event is that there are too many quests that require huge amount of resources to complete. Might be easy for high era players and HC owners, but hits lower era players a lot IMO.
It's the same all the way up. In SAJM I have quests similar to 60 tavern visits , 4500 Tavern Silver , 60 productions , give 5 million supplies , etc.

Johnny B. Goode

I disagree. I have one FE city, one HMA, two EMA and one Iron Age. (Active cities. I also have several Diamond farms where I don't play events much at all.) I am having no problems at all with the quest requirements. I only have the HC in my FE city, but I don't bother to maximize it.

xivarmy

I disagree. I have one FE city, one HMA, two EMA and one Iron Age. (Active cities. I also have several Diamond farms where I don't play events much at all.) I am having no problems at all with the quest requirements. I only have the HC in my FE city, but I don't bother to maximize it.
The toys are rough on brand new cities (era doesn't matter much, just whether they already have lots of stuff).

Seth260

Any City defense is waste of energy and space. Newer players may think they are valuable, but they are not. Eventually yo may wake up and realize this. Took me at least a year to realize it. LOL
I just like it. Especially I have no plunder because almost no one could break my defense, and I will keep my city continue grow up like this. Thank you.!.

Pericles the Lion

I just like it. Especially I have no plunder because almost no one could break my defense, and I will keep my city continue grow up like this. Thank you.!.
A great thing about this game is that player's get to choose any number of paths towards building their city. I have a small town on Uceria so I visited yours. To get to your "unbreakable" defense you have, amongst other things, 342 squares devoted to Ritual Flames and Tactician Towers. In that space, you could build goods or production buildings and produce more assets than plunderers could possibly take. Every day that goes by without your city being attacked confirms the veracity of what @Ebeondi Asi posted. Carry on.

Dursland

Problem with having high defense is that you end up dedicating so much space to it you end up costing yourself more than any plunderer could.

If you collect on time plunderers shouldn't be an issue and you wouldn't need to dedicate 100-200ish tiles to city defense.

There's the fact that it's not foolproof either, I have broken 90%/1800% defense before.

Dursland

Back on topic, I was wondering when to use my orb. I'm not buying more so it'll be a one time thing. When's the best time?

I was actually thinking of using it now, because I'm at a position to advance further on the 'map' but there's 2 rows of fog at the top that I don't want to waste ingredients on. Think that's worth using the orb for?

Edit: Here's what it looks like at the moment.

kXNK8KD.jpg

Johnny B. Goode

Back on topic, I was wondering when to use my orb. I'm not buying more so it'll be a one time thing. When's the best time?

I was actually thinking of using it now, because I'm at a position to advance further on the 'map' but there's 2 rows of fog at the top that I don't want to waste ingredients on. Think that's worth using the orb for?

Edit: Here's what it looks like at the moment.

kXNK8KD.jpg
That looks like the perfect time to use it.

Seth260

A great thing about this game is that player's get to choose any number of paths towards building their city. I have a small town on Uceria so I visited yours. To get to your "unbreakable" defense you have, amongst other things, 342 squares devoted to Ritual Flames and Tactician Towers. In that space, you could build goods or production buildings and produce more assets than plunderers could possibly take. Every day that goes by without your city being attacked confirms the veracity of what @Ebeondi Asi posted. Carry on.
I just dont want to produce more and more goods and forgepoints for plunderers. Being plunder everyday, day after day by not just 1 person but even 10 or more people, I'm done with that. Anyway, thank you for your advice.!.

Anyone else find it odd that the main event building requires 12 levels total, but you get a second base building at 380, yet the first primary building is only at level 11 by that point? I know the final quest reward grants another upgrade kit, but why would a second level 1 building be offered before the first one can be completed?

Dursland

Anyone else find it odd that the main event building requires 12 levels total, but you get a second base building at 380, yet the first primary building is only at level 11 by that point? I know the final quest reward grants another upgrade kit, but why would a second level 1 building be offered before the first one can be completed?
Don't forget the Calendar. 2 upgrades in there. They probably counted those.

Thanks for the advice on orb. Will wait until daily special swaps out then gonna light up that sucker!

Pericles the Lion

Look again. We get the Level 1 plus 2 upgrades from the Questline and need to collect 9 more upgrades from the mini-game. 340 lightbulbs gets the 9th.

Dursland

Haven't had the best luck on the swap outs myself either, except for sentinel outpost a few days ago. Won a couple so at least I know the dailies are hitting lol. Waiting for Stage of Ages like just about everybody else.

What's funny is, I haven't hit daily special when it's lousy but the one time it's decent (sentinel outpost) I win a couple. That's luck. :) Let's hope it stays when SoA pops up!