• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Halloween Event 2022 Feedback

xivarmy

Update on the incidents thing I posted earlier, seems the drought has ended. Got 100 tickets yesterday then today a 20 and a 5.

Stage of Ages should be coming up still, probably the best special in this event. I've had a few people say they successfully got it on a swap as well.

Why does it matter to finish higher in PvP? Rewards for the top 50 (minus top 3) are the same, and it's the same for 51-500 as well. Seems pointless to put in effort beyond getting the fp chests and weekly rewards.

And the increase from #51-500 to top 50 reward is only 2 extra rogues in one of the reward slots and an extra 30 diamonds in another. Unless you're top 3 maintaining your rank doesn't seem to matter.
Yes, got stage of ages on the swap and picked up 3 - wasn't out of currency but didn't really want more at this time. They have the downside of not helping at all with coins - which early on you kinda need from your population sources.

As for why finish higher in PvP arena, everyone needs goals of some sort :) Some people care about the global ranking, some people care about how high they can fight in attrition. If someone wants to care about their PvP arena rank as their world-goal, more power to them!

I'd thought about it before but the top 3 almost always are buying diamond-attempts to maintain their spots, and I've no interest in that. The way the cost goes up for medal attempts there's not really a practical method to increase your weekly attempts to an arbitrary level needed to match the diamond-attempt players.

ScreamingZiva

Just FYI graveyard upgrade is available in 'buy now' auction dealer for 6,480 coins and 15 gems. It's up for me right now in Vingrid. Thought you'd like to know what it costs. Hopefully you can catch it on yours!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I had seen it a few times but passed because I knew the Halloween event was coming up. I guess I'll just have to hope for it to show up again. Thanks.

Kaidi

No its not , you can either lock it or shoot it out
I guess I misunderstood what you were looking for, when you said "sell". That's the same result you'd get from selling it in your city. If you were wanting to put it in the antique's dealer, I guess, that's different. (I don't really use the antiques dealer, so it never occurred to me that was what you were talking about. I thought you were looking, like the previous poster on this thread, to just get rid of the building.)

Kaidi

Why does it matter to finish higher in PvP? Rewards for the top 50 (minus top 3) are the same, and it's the same for 51-500 as well. Seems pointless to put in effort beyond getting the fp chests and weekly rewards.
They aren't the same though. If you go to 20-11 you get 60 more medals! And up to number 4, that is an extra 360 medals!

And besides the medals, dropping below 50 gives you 1 rogue instead of 3!

So yeah, not worth it other than I like the race. :)

Dursland

Psyscopomp Pete where are you? I know you're the rarest one but I have multiples of all the other toys. C'mon Pete, show yourself!
I hear you, I need him too - and Betty Lou. Meanwhile have 6 copies of sir hugsalot with a 7th running and waiting for me to finish it (which I will when I'm able to do a second round of toy quests).

CDmark

I am wondering if I am seeing things or there was a change in the claim prize area. Now I see a red circle with the number of prizes I have to collect. I know the game did some update this morning.

Attachments

• halloween claim prize.JPG
    halloween claim prize.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 4

Dursland

I am wondering if I am seeing things or there was a change in the claim prize area. Now I see a red circle with the number of prizes I have to collect. I know the game did some update this morning.
It was in the last update.
Collecting the 20th light bulb and a pumpkin at the same time did not change the label to "Claim Prizes". Now you know for sure, that you can collect your prizes!
That's the change they made specifically.

Dursland

Now that Stage of Ages has come up, here's my results:

Used enough tools to earn 10 joker stickers but not terribly lucky on dailies, only won 4 stages. Picked up 3 avatars too, and lots of the toys. Oh about the toys, look at what I ended up with.

QEvdhC0.jpg

lol. Considering I have 24 tickets left I think I can safely forget about completing the toys collection. They really need to let us trade those things, like blueprints.

Johnny B. Goode

Now that Stage of Ages has come up, here's my results:

Used enough tools to earn 10 joker stickers but not terribly lucky on dailies, only won 4 stages. Picked up 3 avatars too, and lots of the toys. Oh about the toys, look at what I ended up with.

QEvdhC0.jpg

lol. Considering I have 24 tickets left I think I can safely forget about completing the toys collection. They really need to let us trade those things, like blueprints.
On 4 of my 5 active worlds I have completed the toys questline at least once. The last one is missing only one...Psychopomp Pete. Also, I am still caught up on the calendar on all 5 worlds, only having to use joker stickers for 3 days total out of a possible 75 (15 days x 5 cities).

Dursland

That's one good thing about clearing so much of the map, picked up 10 joker pieces. Now I only have to hunt for the sticker 1 more day out of the next 6. Gonna wait until sentinel outpost is the special, need a couple more.

Glad you had more luck on toys than me lol. Hopefully everyone else did too.

spartacus2.0

I got all the toys in about the first 5 days.
I got the monkey doll thrice so maybe they made the monkey doll more common? (compared to a single monkey doll last year)

CrustyOldGeezer

I completed all the toy collection quests on 2 worlds and clicked to receive the collector reward. However, I could not find anything new in my inventory. Is the reward coming at the end of the event, or did I just get ripped off twice?