• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Championship in gbg has to go

Its harder to tell how many bots if any a guild is using in GbG compared to GvG where its fairly easy to see and bots overall have less impact on GbG. However, many players have seen pretty good proof that bots can impact GbG also such as when a mid size guild somehow takes a sector in 15 seconds or so that needs over 200 hits to take after they had already spent a decent amt of attrition for the day. There is also one guild that always manages to be fastest at GbG start even though there are a few other strong guilds on the world that should be able to beat them at least some of the time. Either they have a lot of players who have nothing else ever to do at GbG start or they have some bots helping them out. If this wasn't the case then they would not win at start every single time against the other power guilds on the server.
All that is true but getting upset at other people because your guild is small is ridiculous. Also "bots" don't mean people don't run out of units or attrition as some people seem to imply. Also it's not guilds using bots it's individual players who use them

jaymoney23456

The excuse is the building costs too much. When players do not want to make any effort... they always have an excuse handy why they actually can't. They would... if only it was easy to do etc...
It is a problem these guilds are getting matched together. Needs more requirements for diamond.
What really needs to happen is this new GbG needs to be thrown in the trash heap and go back to the old GbG. In the old GbG I would not feel sorry for small guilds since they could easily find another guild to merge with if recruitment was too hard and then they could particpate in endless fights with good rewards. Now big guild or small GbG increasingly is a chore that is far less enjoyable than the old GbG. Costs are an issue for most guilds big or small at some point and using vp for anything other than determining the winner of a map is stupid and even on the maps its too easy to manipulate the results by just endlessly spending diamonds to get more vp than another guild (who wins should not be determined on who has the most cash to throw at the game). That is not even a game anymore really.

jaymoney23456

All that is true but getting upset at other people because your guild is small is ridiculous. Also "bots" don't mean people don't run out of units or attrition as some people seem to imply. Also it's not guilds using bots it's individual players who use them
It is a bit naive to think that players use bots without the knowledge, blessing, and/or direction of guilds I would think.

What really needs to happen is this new GbG needs to be thrown in the trash heap and go back to the old GbG. In the old GbG I would not feel sorry for small guilds since they could easily find another guild to merge with if recruitment was too hard and then they could particpate in endless fights with good rewards. Now big guild or small GbG increasingly is a chore that is far less enjoyable than the old GbG. Costs are an issue for most guilds big or small at some point and using vp for anything other than determining the winner of a map is stupid and even on the maps its too easy to manipulate the results by just endlessly spending diamonds to get more vp than another guild (who wins should not be determined on who has the most cash to throw at the game). That is not even a game anymore really.
It is called monetization. Inno needs are money. The current system nets Inno more $$$ so they won't change it. In fact in their opinion it's an amazing system. Want a better guild. Pay up. want higher Attrition. Pay up. How hard is it to get already.

Sharmon the Impaler

Its harder to tell how many bots if any a guild is using in GbG compared to GvG where its fairly easy to see and bots overall have less impact on GbG. However, many players have seen pretty good proof that bots can impact GbG also such as when a mid size guild somehow takes a sector in 15 seconds or so that needs over 200 hits to take after they had already spent a decent amt of attrition for the day. There is also one guild that always manages to be fastest at GbG start even though there are a few other strong guilds on the world that should be able to beat them at least some of the time. Either they have a lot of players who have nothing else ever to do at GbG start or they have some bots helping them out. If this wasn't the case then they would not win at start every single time against the other power guilds on the server.
Our guild is not using bots (verified with FoE H over 100+ sectors) and our clear time when we are on our game is sub 20 seconds.

Our guild is not using bots (verified with FoE H over 100+ sectors) and our clear time when we are on our game is sub 20 seconds.
Bots don't mean your invincible like some players think

jaymoney23456

You must either be making up stories or using bots. A pretty fast guild might take a sector in 45 sec to a minute during GbG start or a race but under 20 seconds is a rediculous claim. Also, I don't know what you mean by verified over 100+ sectors? Verified what by whom?

jaymoney23456

I was in a guild that I previously thought used bots but when I got in to the guild it was only 5-15 players out of 70 actually using them and the rest of the guild turned a blind eye.
I don't think most players who know about bot use think every player in a large guild likely uses them. It will always be a subset of the guild who does so and its probably the case that many other members simply don't care.

Sharmon the Impaler

You must either be making up stories or using bots. A pretty fast guild might take a sector in 45 sec to a minute during GbG start or a race but under 20 seconds is a rediculous claim. Also, I don't know what you mean by verified over 100+ sectors? Verified what by whom?
Glad you are the jury on this . Keep complaining about bots and losing then, 37 on each hitting 1 fight per second clear 370 in 10 seconds , redo your math and stop accusing guilds based on your own guilds slower performance. Everyone's fights were all compared after each of 100 sectors and none were outliers. No bots were used.,

Pericles the Lion

Or they have about 50 to 55 of their members available for the opening round (which is what my guild does every season).

Disgruntled Veteran

Next time your guild goes against an 80 member guild watch a tile that they start and see how long it truly takes them to clear it. When large guilds take tiles in an instant they have majority of their players on at the same time. They use means such as discord to coordinate their efforts. There’s multiple ways to ensure guild members know when they are needed.

Sure, bots can be used to take tiles in an instant. But those using them would have even shorter times in GBG due to maxing attrition or running out of troops. If these larger guilds are pushing all the other guilds around 24/7, then they either coordinate extremely well with when each player deploys bot’s or they simply do not use them.

jaymoney23456

Next time your guild goes against an 80 member guild watch a tile that they start and see how long it truly takes them to clear it. When large guilds take tiles in an instant they have majority of their players on at the same time. They use means such as discord to coordinate their efforts. There’s multiple ways to ensure guild members know when they are needed.

Sure, bots can be used to take tiles in an instant. But those using them would have even shorter times in GBG due to maxing attrition or running out of troops. If these larger guilds are pushing all the other guilds around 24/7, then they either coordinate extremely well with when each player deploys bot’s or they simply do not use them.
My guild has 80 players usually or close to it and we go up against other guilds of a similar size. First tile at gbg start is usually around a minute to take. No guilds are taking tiles in 15-20 seconds except one time where a guild known to use scripts did so.

jaymoney23456

Glad you are the jury on this . Keep complaining about bots and losing then, 37 on each hitting 1 fight per second clear 370 in 10 seconds , redo your math and stop accusing guilds based on your own guilds slower performance. Everyone's fights were all compared after each of 100 sectors and none were outliers. No bots were used.,
Keep making up nosnensical stories about how fast your guild supposedly is. That will work well for you lol

Disgruntled Veteran

Keep making up nosnensical stories about how fast your guild supposedly is. That will work well for you lol

IF his guild successfully coordinates to their members and maximizes the amount of players working together on one single tile at a time then it IS working well for him. Just because you argue against his claims doesn’t make his claims false. There’s zero evidence on either side being provided. But, one must ask, what does he get from lying about this? Fake bragging rights? Not likely something anyone would do

Pericles the Lion

My guild has 80 players usually or close to it and we go up against other guilds of a similar size. First tile at gbg start is usually around a minute to take. No guilds are taking tiles in 15-20 seconds except one time where a guild known to use scripts did so.
If it takes your guild a minute to take the first sector then you are slow. Do the math. It takes 200 encounters to flip the first sector on the Waterfall map (220 on the Volcano map). Any hitter worthy of the name can auto-battle one fight every 2 seconds. A top guild in Diamond league will have 50 players on for the opening round. 200 battles, 50 hitters, 4 battles per hitter. The first sector will fall in under 10 seconds. In the first minute a top guild will be nearing the center of the map.

Before you claim that I am making this up here's my Level 2 Tower of Champions. I also have 3000 frags of the Royal ToC in inventory with another 3K coming this season.

1704933218409.png

Last edited: