• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Championship in gbg has to go

Dominator - X

I respectfully disagree, as you are leaving out another option: We can leave. What happens then? Inno scratches their collective head and asks why people are leaving. Well . . . here's this forum, and somebody comes on to say that (and here is the bottom line) the game is less fun for them for this reason. They are registering what they think about what they see as a game-breaker that makes the experience less enjoyable, only to essentially be told by some people what a crybaby they are, and that they need to git gud. Certainly that's their critics prerogative, but ultimately, what does it serve to shame someone for giving feedback? Were I Inno, I'd want to know how many people feel this way and where this is happening before, say, people potentially start leaving over it.
Nope, I didn't leave that out, you just missed the point. I specifically stated: "However, it is what it is and if a person wants to continue playing and competing, they have to play within the bounds INNO places." (Bold added to highlight the point you missed).

Meaning, IF a person wants to continue playing and competing, they have to play within the bounds INNO places. IF they don't they can leave. This is clearly suggested in the statement I highlighted. Ironically, the complaints about the "old" GBG are what got us to where we are now. Gee, that worked out well (for those who are not fans), now didn't it?

Anyone is free to leave at any time they so choose. Anyone is also free to stay for as long as they choose so long as they play within the bounds INNO so places.

The point that you missed or took out of context, which was a response to a response to my response to the OP, is if you are going to stay, why waste your time complaining about and or begrudging how others are succeeding exceedingly, while doing it within the rules INNO placed upon them? Which is what the OP was clearly doing. I am not a fan of how INNO changed GBG and how they match guilds on the same map. I have voiced my concern and moved on from it. However, I want to stay, so I am trying to find ways to thrive, despite (IMO) their collective brain trust failure. The OP, on the other hand, far exceeded "feedback" as you suggested. They demand that INNO "fix" it for them and for their ilk. However, I fear what INNO's next attempt to fix GBG might look like.

jaymoney23456

The new GbG is a joke and not fun! Thanks for ruining the best aspect of the game by making it all about $$$$, which will be ultimately self defeating and drive people away. The 'championship' is the most meaningless thing imaginable and is designed to get the gullible to spend their time worrying about it and spend diamonds on building towers to chase vp lol

Sharmon the Impaler

The new GbG is a joke and not fun! Thanks for ruining the best aspect of the game by making it all about $$$$, which will be ultimately self defeating and drive people away. The 'championship' is the most meaningless thing imaginable and is designed to get the gullible to spend their time worrying about it and spend diamonds on building towers to chase vp lol
Who are you addressing this too ? Inno is making money on it and that is their only concern , the people spending want to and aren't gullible necessarily , they want what they want. The simple statement that the new format of GBG is not fun at all for you was fine though , it's a feedback thread after all.

jaymoney23456

Who are you addressing this too ? Inno is making money on it and that is their only concern , the people spending want to and aren't gullible necessarily , they want what they want. The simple statement that the new format of GBG is not fun at all for you was fine though , it's a feedback thread after all.
I know of no one that wants to spend diamonds in GbG and many who strongly dislike doing so. Also, many would like a return to the old GbG. Others think that the ranking system for the new GbG is hopelessly skewed. Maybe all of the ones who disagree aren't guillible but I am guessing some are, especially the ones that would spend on vp even if they already have lv 2 tower for that season in hand.

Sharmon the Impaler

I know of no one that wants to spend diamonds in GbG and many who strongly dislike doing so. Also, many would like a return to the old GbG. Others think that the ranking system for the new GbG is hopelessly skewed. Maybe all of the ones who disagree aren't guillible but I am guessing some are, especially the ones that would spend on vp even if they already have lv 2 tower for that season in hand.
That last sentence was a very fair point , much better stated than the first time.