• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Feedback for St. Patrick's Event 2024

xivarmy

It is not the case that ship is 33% quicker than the festival when both managers are upgraded to the same level. Ship is somewhat faster at the same level since it caries more shamrocks than the festival collects but the festival is a bit faster at each collection than the ship is bringing the shamrocks. The ship doesn't carry something like 35-40% more shamrocks than the festival collects at lv 300 which is about what it would take for it to be 33% faster.
It appears I did neglect the slight difference in time (it's been a while since I familiarized myself with how my simulator calculates things), but it's still over the 30% you gain from shipyard 3.

At lvl 1, 3/3 managers (multipliers based on level are the same for festival and ship):

Festival is 240 / 12.1 seconds = 19.8 per second
Ship is 320 / 12.3 seconds = 26.0 per second

26/19.8-1 = 31.3% faster.

Ship at manager 2 is 320 / 16 seconds = 20 per second - still faster than festival at manager 3, slightly.

Last edited:

jaymoney23456

You sure like to disparage what everyone else does. Here's where my main city is right now with no diamonds being spent. If your gameplay is so good, show us how you're doing.

View attachment 21304
You are right around the same progress I have (can't tell exactly since you didn't include the number your progress is at). Not sure what you are bragging about. You want a cookie or something?

Pericles the Lion

You are right around the same progress I have (can't tell exactly since you didn't include the number your progress is at). Not sure what you are bragging about. You want a cookie or something?
I'm at 460 and I'm not bragging. Just showing you what's possible from following MooingCat's advice.

jaymoney23456

He isn't looking to be right , he is just looking for attention , don't give it to him. Do you really think someone can be that ............. ? We all get through the event fine except him so doesn't that tell you something ? He is making stuff up for more attention , look at me , look at meeee ! I am soooo special and my mommy says I am !!!
You like to distort things! I never said I couldn't do the event I was just disputing fantastical claims about how fast players actually can get through cities (not some fuzzy math made up on a spreadsheet) but in real world conditions. Others will claim to have ridiculous amts of progress without spending diamonds which is nonsense also.

Sharmon the Impaler

You like to distort things! I never said I couldn't do the event I was just disputing fantastical claims about how fast players actually can get through cities (not some fuzzy math made up on a spreadsheet) but in real world conditions. Others will claim to have ridiculous amts of progress without spending diamonds which is nonsense also.
Or maybe you just suck at playing the event :)

Pericles the Lion

Also, claiming that having either ship or festival at only lv 2 and then getting it done in 28 hours is a mathematical impossibility. Takes 8 hours or so to even get 8Q produced at lv 3 ship and festival after you get them both to lv 300 and the fireworks to lv 50
I don't exaggerate how long it takes to complete a city and I supposedly suck at the event. You ever think about saying something intelligent?
But you have exaggerated. You claimed that it takes "8 hours or so" to collect 8.4Q with ship and festival at level 3 which is not correct. I attached a screenshot of the production values with ship/festival at level 3 and fireworks at level 50. At these levels, collecting 8.4Q takes 6.66 hours. I understand if you find it impossible to complete a city in under 24 hours but, rest assured, others are doing it. Maybe you should set your ego aside and learn from them.

1710156366425.png

Sharmon the Impaler

Total breakout time with 4/4/4 Festival/Shipping/Fireworks 57 minutes : All the other factories only do exactly enough to complete a task combined with a complete x levels task or you are wasting time.

cityc.JPG

Last edited:

Pericles the Lion

Total breakout time with 4/4/4 Festival/Shipping/Fireworks 57 minutes : All the other factories only do exactly enough to complete a task combined with a complete x levels task or you are wasting time.

View attachment 21308
650+ progress plus both pay lines plus 5700+ PoG. Thanks for picking up the slack for us freeloaders. :)

The main event building is too big for me so I'll settle for Silver League. I'd be spending diamonds otherwise. Good luck

jaymoney23456

But you have exaggerated. You claimed that it takes "8 hours or so" to collect 8.4Q with ship and festival at level 3 which is not correct. I attached a screenshot of the production values with ship/festival at level 3 and fireworks at level 50. At these levels, collecting 8.4Q takes 6.66 hours. I understand if you find it impossible to complete a city in under 24 hours but, rest assured, others are doing it. Maybe you should set your ego aside and learn from them.

View attachment 21305
FOE helper is wrong again! You can tell the production rate for 2,4 and 8 hours by clicking the time skip button and at lv 3 shipyard and festival its around 8 hours.

Pericles the Lion

FOE helper is wrong again! You can tell the production rate for 2,4 and 8 hours by clicking the time skip button and at lv 3 shipyard and festival its around 8 hours.
FOEHelper isn't wrong, you are; again. Here is what the time skip shows when the Festival/Ship managers are at level 3 and the Fireworks factory is at level 50. The 8hr time skip adds 10Q, more than what is required. Look at the 2hr skip. It's worth 2.51Q shamrocks. This means that each hour of production is worth 1.26Q shamrocks. The required 8.4Q shamrocks will be produced in 6.67 hours (not "around 8") - just as I stated earlier.

1710174074696.png

Sharmon the Impaler

FOEHelper isn't wrong, you are; again. Here is what the time skip shows when the Festival/Ship managers are at level 3 and the Fireworks factory is at level 50. The 8hr time skip adds 10Q, more than what is required. Look at the 2hr skip. It's worth 2.51Q shamrocks. This means that each hour of production is worth 1.26Q shamrocks. The required 8.4Q shamrocks will be produced in 6.67 hours (not "around 8") - just as I stated earlier.

View attachment 21309
Nothing to add , he put his foot in his own mouth with that one and even provided proof lol.

jaymoney23456

Nothing to add , he put his foot in his own mouth with that one and even provided proof lol.
They changed it then for this event since it used to be a little over 8q for 8 hours at 300 for ship and festival. I have been doing lv 4 for both ship and festival in main city and didn't notice that. Unlike some I will admit that I was wrong in this instance.

Pericles the Lion

They changed it then for this event since it used to be a little over 8q for 8 hours at 300 for ship and festival. I have been doing lv 4 for both ship and festival in main city and didn't notice that. Unlike some I will admit that I was wrong in this instance.
You have been arguing that cities cannot be completed in 24 hours and you've been using level 4 Ship/Festival managers? ROFLMAO

jaymoney23456

You have been arguing that cities cannot be completed in 24 hours and you've been using level 4 Ship/Festival managers? ROFLMAO
You need to pay better attention to what I say. I said with lv 4 cities take a little longer than a day on average (most people aren't gonna sit there 24/7 and have it be most optimal) though it can be done in a day if you are on top of it. I said with lv 3 ship/festival you wouldn't finish in a day